Part 1: Beginings

... We used to be happy.

We always had fun, we studied about cookies, do experiments in our secret garden..

You may be wondering, what do you mean "our?"

I meant my friend.. Pure vanilla cookie.

Hello.. my name is White Lily cookie. Some people call me Lilly, or lils. Golden cheese cookie usually calls me lils, But anyway, I am a administrator at Cookie run academy. After middle school, I didn't see pure vanilla in a while.. I can't even remember what he looks like.

The only thing I remember is him shouting my name. He looked like he was trying to stop me from something. I don't remember what was I doing, but I can tell that pure vanillas face looked fearful.

I didn't mean to hurt him, I didn't mean to hurt a-anyone at all!!! If I could rewind time, I wish I can fix the mistake that I was doing.

White lily cookie was frozen there. Looking at cookie run academy. Her hands were clenched against her chest. Her eyes were wide as she was looking at the building. She started breathing heavily because her past is slowly haunting her..

She can feel her green cloth wraps around her hand, all the way too her arm is getting tighter and tighter. The reason why she has the wraps is because while she was doing an experiment with pure vanilla, an accident happened.. There was an explosion that made white lily cookie's hands/ arms on fire. It was a chemical accident.. it was amazing that white lily's arm weren't chopped up, because her arms were both brutally damaged.

When she turned around, she noticed someone.. someone quite familiar.

Someone who was running.. someone who had a candy candy, and a white string sticking up his bald cookie head. His blue eyes looked tired.

"WATCH OUTTTT!!" Cried the cookie. "Ah!!" Said white lily cookie as they both crashed into each other.

"I'm so sorry!! That was my fault!! I d-didn't see you, so my deepest apologies!" Said White lily cookie.

White lily cookie's head was hurting, so she was covering her head with one of her hand.. when she looked up, it was that person that also saved her.. a true hero indeed.

And his name, was Gingerbrave.