Part 12: The Finale!

A/N: listen to this while reading!!! Ty!

White lily cookies Pov:

It took around... months to fix everyone up.

To make everything exactly perfect.

Everyone was helping to build some stuff up, everyone in the earthbread community..

Sooner or later, everything looked normal again. And I, sooner moved roles.. to be the vice principal of cookie run academy.

Pure vanilla was doing his work, as usual.. but he was wearing something different. He was wearing a preppy-outfit with his chest a bit exposed, and he didn't have his hat... he looked Handsome, if I do say so myself.

"Alright.. Dark cacao, you should guide the students to the auditorium, Oh! And golden cheese, make sure that nobody is skipping school."

And I? I was wearing something casual. In fact, all of my friends are.. Hollyberry is wearing a hot pink dress, with berry patterns on it.

Dark cacao was also wearing a prep-scheme outfit. A dark navy blue vest with a long white sleeves to top it off.

Golden cheese went for the indie kind. I remember when she told me she always enjoyed the aesthetic, "indie."

Back to the thing I said..

I was wearing a flower crown, with a lime green  crop top with a dark red skirt, with a heart shaped belt. I had to wear stuff more lighter due to my injuries, that I don't think it'll ever recover.

"Pure vanilla, are you busy?" Said white lily cookie.

"Oh? I'm not, come sit next to me, my dear." He did a small smile, and wrapped his arm around white lily cookie.

"Wow, your clothes seems very comfortable, does it?" White lily was feeling his clothes, and snuggled into his chest letting out a sight.

"Wow, you seem comfortable, don't you?" Asked pure vanilla, stroking her hair. 

"Yeah.." a soft tinted pink formed on her face, burying her face into pure vanilla's chest.

"No need to feel flustered, my love!" He smiled. "Besides, If you're comfortable that's what all matters.."

"You're such a loving boyfriend.." White lily cookie did a soft kiss on pure vanilla's lips, while pure vanilla blushed a bit.

Epic time skip go BRRRRRRR 💨

Pure vanilla proposed to white lily cookie, at the end of graduation day. All of the students clapped, cheered, and oohed.

When they got married, pure vanilla and white lily cookie retired from the school and lived happily.

Pure vanillas POV:
Maybe it's not bad after all.. but even so,

This crush dynasty will be strong again.

Forever.

And ever.