Part 3: Him.

"That's good.." said Pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla did a small smile to white lily cookie, and walked to his seat.

"His touch.. feels nice." Said white lily cookie in her mind.

"Our hands were touching each other.." I can't remember since I last hold pure vanillas hand. But, it felt nice.. his hands felt soft, and I like that. I don't think I can say the same thing to my hands. it feels crusty, and rough because of the cloth wrap...

If only if I didn't make that accident.. I f-feel so pathetic.

After that, we were all dismissed by pure vanilla.

When I was walking, I started blushing softly. I cant stop thinking about what pure vanilla said to me.

*CRASH!*

"Again?" Sighed white lily cookie. "Ugh, I'm so clumsy it's embarrassing.." "I'm sorry, I—"

"I'm fine." Said someone. It was a girl who had a high ponytail with black hair, a fade of a purplish.. she looks intimidating. But you shouldn't judge peoples based on their looks, of course.

"Where's pure vanilla cookie..?" Asked the person.

"Oh, Uhm he's in his office. Why did you ask?" Said white lily.

"I'm here to get my schedule. Pretty obvious don't you think?"

"Yeah, you're right." As white lily cookie did a soft laugh. "Just go straight down, and turn a ri—" before she finished, she was already gone.

"Ah." Said white lily cookie. She did a sigh but she walked into her office and started typing.

She paused a bit and looked down next to her.. a photo of her and pure vanilla. When they were in the academy together.. they graduated together, played together, and do fun stuff. Since they're now protecting the kingdom from dark enchantress cookie, they never had the chance to hang out.

Until someone knocked on the door. "Hey, can I come in?"

It's unusual for people to come into my office.
"Sure.. The door is open." Said white lily.

White lily cookie quickly shoved the photo inside of her pocket, and sat up straight.

"Hello! Do you need something—"

"Yeah.." said pure vanilla. He looked dead serious. (His eyes were open)

White lily cookie eyes widened because he gave the same look from before.

Pure vanilla closed the door and sat next to white lily cookie.

"You looked scared when you saw me.. and I was wondering if I did something that harmed you." "If you don't mind, I need to talk to you..."

White lily cookie turned around and started shaking.

"I need to talk to you, I need to talk to you...."

It kept on repeating in white lily cookies mind. it gave her flashbacks when the creators asked one of the witches to talk.. They were talking about sacrificing a cookie to the ultimate dough. And that was white lily..

White lily cookie started tearing up, and  sobbing. She was too emotional to say what was bothering her, but she kept on saying she's sorry.

"She keeps apologizing, even tho nothing is her fault.." said pure vanilla cookie in his mind.

Pure vanilla sighed and started playing with white lily cookie's hair. He was stroking it softly, and started calming her down. "Shhh.. I'm here... please calm down."  "It's to feel like this, but remember. take deep breaths, white lily cookie." Remarked pure vanilla

White lily cookie eventually calmed down due to pure vanilla's voice. She felt... safe. Pure vanilla did a soft chuckle. It reminds him of middle school, that sometimes white lily cookie overworks herself and falls asleep, and sleeping on pure vanilla's lap.

"..Pure vanilla.." said white lily cookie.

"I'm listening, yes?" softly said Pure vanilla cookie.

"Erm, I'm sorry I couldn't explain the stuff to you." it's just that the last time we interacted, it was in middle school."

"We haven't met each other for uh, years now and it feels a bit overwhelming for some reason."

"It is alright, my dear lily." Said pure vanilla. White lily cookie blushed, because she felt a bit flustered. "Dear?" "That's new..." said white lily cookie.

"Ah! Sorry, Dea—" "I mean my—.." "*clears throat*" "WHITE LILY COOKIE." Pure vanilla got up and dashed out because he was embarrassed as well. White lily cookie laughed a bit, because pure vanilla can be so cute.

Later on, it was lunch. White lily cookie was just standing there monitoring the lunchroom. Gingerbrave and his friends were very loud, Espresso and Madeline were there too.. It looked like Madeline is flirting with espresso. So is Latte, Almond, Sorbet shark, And some other people too.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, white lily cookie! Where were ya?" Asked golden cheese cookie.

"Ah, Golden Cheese Cookie!" "I didn't see you, I'm sorry." mumbled white lily cookie, while she was sulking.

"So, I've heard that you and pure vanilla were alone.."

White lily cookie was drinking water until she spit it out. "WHAT!!" "THATS FALSE!" "That never h-happened,," "Wait, who told you that?!"

"So it did happen! You and that thing do have something!!"

"He's not a thing.. he's a cookie. A very important cookie, and a dear friend of mines." as white lily said with a smile.

"Really, White Lily cookie?" Said pure vanilla. He was behind both of them. "Pure vanilla!!" Shouted Golden Cheese. "You scared the shit out of us!!" "Ah, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too." "It's just that white lily cookies words are so... It's hard to describe, but it's so soothing." White lily cookie blushed and played with her hair. "Thank you so much, pure vanilla... Your words are soothing as well."

Pure vanilla laughed a bit. "Wanna hang out?" "Of course, I have some work to do but I can save some space."

"I really like that idea, pure vanilla.. I don't mind hanging out."