Part 5: Maybe its not so bad after all..💔

"How long did you have this..?!" Asked pure vanilla cookie. White lily cookie day on his bed and looked away from him.

Pure vanilla noticed that white lily cookie didn't want to discuss about that, so he put his hand on her cheek.. He felt her face leaning in to his touch. Lilys eyes were shut, and she was trembling a bit.

Pure vanilla was caressing her skin. His heterochromia eyes were sharply glazing at hers. White lily cookie felt pure vanillas touch and leaned closer to him.

"May I start the treatment..?" Said pure vanilla. White lily cookie nodded..

Pure vanilla inhaled and exhaled. He put his staff to the side and started touching white lily cookies arm. There was a bright yellow ray that was forming. "Ah!" jumped white lily cookie. It was her reaction of the wound, which  stings.

"I'm sorry white lily, it may sting a bit.. but please stay still." Affirmed pure vanilla. 

"Sorry.." apologized white Lily. "It's not your fault!.. no need to apologize." reassured pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla was healing white lily cookie but he was breathing super loudly.. He realized that this wound might be tough to heal. This reminds him when he was disguised as a villager, He was with black raisin cookie, and he dealt with tough wounds in his tent. He was known as "healer" cookie. Pure vanilla tried healing her, but only partially healed her.

After that white lily cookie noticed the wound still there.. but it was smaller then before. "It's all my fault.. Sooner or later this wound will start g-growing again..." white lily cookie teared up a bit. She was trembling again and started crying. She didn't mean to look for attention, or mean this to happen. Even when she tried to stop crying, tears kept on rushing down. ' ' Shes  crying like a lost  child.. ' ' pure vanilla thought.

Pure vanilla couldn't bare to see white lily like this, so he pulled her into a hug. "P-Please.. don't cry, white lily!" Said pure vanilla. That didn't work.. pure vanilla sighed, and said this. "Please.." "I hate you to be like this.. I hate the fact that you have that wound." "I'm not sure how exactly you got this deep wound, but I just want that to go away.. I just want you to be safe.."

"I don't want to leave you.. I don't want you to leave me because I—"

Pure vanilla was slowly burning up. He felt this type of feeling.. was it butterflies in his stomach...?

"Even s-since in middle school, I adored you, white lily cookie!!"

"I.. love you. And I still do." "I-I just didn't know how to tell you, because I thought you didn't feel the same.."

White lily cookie was shocked. Those words stunned her.. It felt like she wanted to hear those words... forever. And ever.. And ever. White lily cookies flowers started growing bigger, portraying that she's flustered. Pure vanilla started moving towards her on bed..

White lily cookie could feel her body pressed against a wall, and she felt her heart thumping super fast. She can feel her own heartbeat.

Pure vanilla locked his legs between white lily cookie's legs,. His eyes softened, glazing into white lily cookies eyes. "Are you alright?" Softly spoke pure vanilla.

White lily cookie nodded, and her eyes softened. She wanted to kiss him, but she wasn't really good at kissing. Nor at romantic stuff.

Pure vanilla leaned in.. and did it.

He kissed white lily cookie, softly on the lips.

White lily cookie wanted to let go, but at the same time she didn't want too.. she let her guard down, and let her legs come to rest.

Pure vanilla stopped kissing her, and did a soft chuckle which made white lily cookie blush more. "Is something wrong? Did I push the limits..?" Asked pure vanilla. "Mm mm.." white lily shook her head.

"I loved you for so long, pure vanilla.. I just didn't know how to—,, what's the word?.." White Lily cookie forgot about the word, and pure vanilla laughed a bit.

"It's alright..! I get what your  trying to say," chuckled pure vanilla.

"Ah, I should get changed!" said pure vanilla. "The healing treatment took so long, I forgot to change. Wait here, white lily okay?" Pure vanilla did a joyous smile at  white lily, and left to go change.

Pure vanilla came out, he didn't have his ice cream cone on his hand. His soft pale hair was there, and he was wearing a black shirt, But this time, it was short sleeved.

"You look very lovely," complimented white lily cookie. Pure vanilla did a small smile. "Thank you!" As he said in a happy voice. Pure vanilla sat beside white lily cookie on bed.

"Let's go to bed.. shall we?" Pure vanilla turned around, facing white lily.

"Yeah.." white lily yawned a bit, falling asleep on pure vanillas lap. Pure vanilla placed a strand of her hair, and putting it against her ear. He was rubbing her head, and let out a soft smile.