Part 2: Familiar friendships

"White lily cookie?!" Gasped gingerbrave.

"Gingerbrave.." said white lily cookie. "Its really is you, isn't it?" Sighed White lily cookie.

"Uh-huh!!" Said Gingerbrave. "It's so nice to see you again, white lily cookie!" As gingerbrave said, while his eyes glimmers. White lily cookie looked tense, but she did a warm smile. "It is nice to meet you too.." "Ah, let me help you with that." Offered White lily cookie.

"Oh! Thanks so much!!!" Said Gingerbrave in a happy tone. White lily cookie was helping gingerbrave gather his stuff. After that, gingerbrave bowed down and thanked white lily cookie.

"Maybe it's not so bad.." said white lily cookie in her mind.

Sooner or later, I finally took one step in. And let me tell you.. the hallways were crazy! A lot of running, pushing, everything you expect in a stander high school.

I was able to escape the wild crowd and entered in the principals office.

"Sorry I'm late! I'm very unfamiliar with this school. It's probably because it's my first time here, eheh..."soothed white lily cookie.

"No dip, Sherlock!" Shouted Golden cheese cookie. Her feet was on a desk, and she was chewing some gum. Of course, golden cheese cookie does have manners.. only when she absolutely needs to.

"So we're all here right?" Said hollyberry.

"Mhm." Sighed dark Cacao.

The ancients just looked at each other in silence... some of us were judging, some of us were admiring the background. Until someone came in. "Ah, there you are!" Said Hollyberry. "We we're all waiting for you.." Added on golden cheese. Eventually golden cheese's feet was on the ground and sat properly.

"Thanks, Golden cheese cookie and my deepest apologies, holleyberry!" Said someone.
My dear best friend. I kept on staring at him. He didn't stare at me back, but minutes passed and he looked at me. He looked surprised as well.. I hold my hands against my chest, and I tried calming myself. "Ah! White lily cookie!" Said pure vanilla, in a warm smile. "I didn't know you were here!" "It's been a while since we've crossed paths, right?" Asked Pure Vanillia. "M-Mhm.." "Is something wrong, White Lily Cookie?" "Tell me, I'm listening." Pure vanilla bend down and was next to me.: he was holding my hand a bit to make me feel calm.

W-When he did that, why did I felt strange..? The feeling a warmth, shock, but deep sadness..

"White lily cookie..? Are you okay?" Asked Pure vanilla once more. White lily cookie wasn't looking at him but she stammered. "U-Uh... yeah..!"