Part 11: Semi-Finale

The ancients were stunned.

Golden cheese was about to punch him, but hollyberry hold her back, whiled dark cacao tried comforting pure vanilla.

"YOU SAID THAT YOU'LL SAVE HER!! A-AND YOU DIDN'T..!" Golden cheese dropped to the ground, and started crying, and punched the floor.

"Stop blaming him!! He's our leader, don't you think he's going through a lot already?!" Shouted dark cacao.

"N-No.. I deserve that slap.". Pure vanilla said, softly. He was looking at the floor in disappointment.

Golden cheese looked bad for screaming at pure vanilla, so she apologized for snapping.

Pure vanilla looked at white lily cookie's body that was laying on the floor.

White lily cookies eyes looked dead, with bl00d splattered everywhere, and a huge wound in her arm.

Pure vanilla wrapped his arm around white lily cookie and pulled out his staff. He took a breath, and started healing white lily cookie.

Everyone was quiet, and there eyes were all focused on pure vanilla. When pure vanilla was done healing, he looked sad.. His healing didn't work that much, only a portion of white lily cookies body parts were healed. Pure vanilla sobbed.

He started breaking in front of everyone.

"I-I can't believe this..! I am pathetic and w-weak, aren't I.."

Pure vanilla hugged white lily cookie, and stared sobbing more. Everyone felt bad for pure vanilla, and even there self's too. Until there was a weak reply.

"V-Vanilla.." softly said White lily cookie, putting her hand on his chest.

"W-White lily cookie?!" Said pure vanilla. He was shocked that she was still alive, softly blushing at the fact that white lily cookies hand is on his chest.

"I-I'm.. sorry." she sobbed. "I-I know I've a-apologized for m-many times, b-b..but!! I'm sorry!! I sh-should've p-payed attention t-to you m-more!!" "A-And.. I-I'm gonna be honest r-right now, I cared m-more about the grades then t-the person I love.."

Pure vanilla was stunned by those words, but did a smile at her. "I know you didn't mean that, and you shouldn't be apologizing.. you know?" "I get that you wanna maintain your grades, which is a good mindset!" He exclaimed.

"But.. Save some room for me, okay?" "You know I love you..~" he played with her hair, and stroked her chin.

"Who knew pure vanilla was flirty??" Blurted our golden cheese.

"I don't even know.." said hollyberry and dark cacao in unison.

White lily cookie blushed. "P-Pure vanilla!! D-don't you think this is the wrong time?"

"I know, I knoww.." teased pure vanilla.

"But.. I love you." Said white lily cookie, leaning into pure vanilla.

As they got closer, there lips touched.

"I hate couples." Said golden cheese cookie.

"We all do." Said Hollyberry.

"Ah, I'm sorry my dear friends..!" Said pure vanilla. "Sometimes I cant control myself... either way, I am unfavorably sorry."

"It's alright," said hollyberry. "But now... let's fix the town and the school!"

"You're right, let's do this." Said white lily cookie.