Chapter 6: Training and Sports festival intro

(A/N: Sorry that this took so long. I hope you enjoy!)

It's been a few days since I started coming to UA and it's been amazing. Learning to be a hero from some of my favorite pros and getting to do it with my sister at the same time is a literal dream come true.

I knew All Might hated me but I didn't care, I wasn't gonna let that stop me. All of the other teachers have been great though. They all treated me like any other student even though I've had to fight a few of them on occasion when being a vigilante. It was nice.

Today though, Aizawa came in with a very serious look. "Everyone sit down and shut up. Your fight's not over yet."

Iida stood up from his desk, chopping his arm. "Everyone, there are villains! Please leave out the door in an orderly line!"

Aizawa glared at him, activating his quirk. "Iida shut up and sit back down." Iida did so immediately, shaking a bit. "Now, the sports festival is coming up. This is only one of three chances you'll get at UA so do your best."

Uraraka raised her hand. "Sir, should we really be having the sports festival so soon after getting attacked by villains?"

"The higher ups said that the security will be beefed up from previous years. This will also show that even though we were attacked, we will still continue despite it. Now, you'll have the next two weeks to train instead of heroics. On to class."

Class began and I was planning out a training regimen for myself for the next two weeks. I figured I was capable of winning with how I am now but slacking wasn't an option. I also made some plans for some of the others that should help them improve both their bodies and quirk in a short time if they wanted it.

——

Once lunch came around, I was about to walk out the door only to be stopped by a horde of people outside the classroom. "Can I help you?" I asked them.

A blonde guy with a shit eating grin with a superiority complex came up to me. "Hahaha! 1-A must be really desperate to have a villain in their class! It just shows how much greater class B is! Hahaha!" Okay, it's almost Katsuki level of a complex.

"If that is what you believe. Now if you'll excuse me, I wish to have lunch." As I was about to walk passed him, a purple haired kid who reminded me of Aizawa stepped in front of me.

"So this is the class that survived the villain attack? Gotta say, I'm disappointed. I was expecting something better."

"Hitoshi Shinso. Quirk brainwashing. You could have easily made it into the heroics course with your quirk."

He looked at pissed. "Bull shit. That exam was rigged for people with combat quirks."

"Tell me, what does a hero do?"

"Is this a trick question?" I shook my head. "Easy. They fig-"

"Wrong. A hero saves people from villains. They make sure everyone is save. If you didn't make into the hero course, it's your own fault." I walked out of my classroom and made my way to lunch.

——

Working out in the weight room, I was just finishing my warm up when I noticed someone walk in. I looked over and saw Stella there. "Hello Vermillion. Is there something you need?"

"Hey Mura, uh, I just wanted to say thanks for saving me the other day. N-not like I needed your help or anything."

"Heh, I know. Your quirk and skill could have easily gotten you out of that situation. Hey, since you're here, do you want to train together?"