Chapter 12: Internship announcement

(A/N: Okay, first off, I want to say that I was given an idea by @12345corpevan and I really liked it so I'm going to use it. He if anyone else has an idea of what I could do with this story, write a comment. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!)

Izumi POV

It's been a few days since the sports festival and classes had resumed. Since Izuku was allowed to leave school grounds, we had spent a lot of time hanging out and catching up with each other. Kat came along a couple times but was usually a bit stand-offish.

I've been trying to help her get out of her shell again like when we were kids but it's been slow. Anyways, everyone was sitting in class, waiting for school to start, wondering what we were going to do today.

When Aizawa finally came in, he had a very serious look. "Alright, shut up and sit down. Most of you have been scouted by heroes. Over the next few days, you have to look over a list of the people who want you to intern for them." He pressed a button on a small remote he had and a list of names appeared on the chalkboard with numbers next to them.

Izumi Yagi - 7342

Katsumi Bakugou - 3276

??? - 3142

Stella Vermillion - 2753

Fumikage Tokoyami - 360

Iida Tenya - 275

Denki Kaminari - 272

Momo Yaoyorozu - 121

??? - 87

Eijiro Kirishima - 68

Ochaco Uraraka - 20

Hanta Sero - 14

Shoto Todoroki - N/A

Katsuki Bakugou - N/A

"The numbers are normally more varied. Anyone that didn't get an internship request will be given a list of fourty names to pick from. These are heroes that work closely with our school."

Everyone was excited to get to work with real heroes. I was confused on why there were two names that weren't being shown so I raised my hand. "Sir, why are there two unnamed students?"

"That's my next thing to talk about. Since the results of the sports festival, Nezu decided to switch out students from each hero course. Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, you're going to class b.

Shoto and Katsuki stood up out of their seats. "Bull shit!" The two shouted.

"Shut up or I'll put you both in general studies." Aizawa activated his quirk and the two finches and sat back down. "The two that are going to replace you should be here soon." The two looked furious. "Also, Izuku, Nezu wants to talk with you about something after this."

"Yes sir." I looked at Izuku behind me and he smiled at me. "Don't worry, Zumi, I'm not in trouble." I nodded. The door opened and everyone saw who it was.

——

No one POV

Two girls were walking down the hall towards their new class. One looked over to the other and saw how nervous she was and elbowed her. "Shoka, calm down. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Shoka looked over to her green haired friend. "But... what if they don't like me?"

"Come on, don't think like that. I know you've only just started coming out of your shell, but look on the bright side. You'll get to see that Izuku you keep talking about~."

Shoka blushed when she heard that. "I-I haven't been talking about him that much."

"Oh, I hope Izuku likes me. Me and him used to be such good friends. I hope Izuku gives me a great big kiss~." The girl said trying to mimic Shoka.