Appearance

I woke up.

I laid on a bed with covers over my body, and definitely a beanie on the top of my head, but I wasn't concerned about that. 'This is another world, and I was given this chance because my creator was like "Hey, you were lazy, so don't be lazy or you'll be dead." Such a great thing. They were nice though, but it makes sense.'
'I never actually asked for a name. Oh crap, what do I call them? I remember them saying they were called the "Soul Director", but I never asked for a name!' I exhaled. 'Guess I'll have to ask what I should call them when I die again. Hopefully that isn't soon.'
I decided to finally take in my surroundings, so I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling, while starting to realize the bed, although comfy, was warm, felt like I just had one of the best naps of my life, but it was a bit uncomfortable to stay in the warmth at the moment. Then, I realized it. No, not the wooden ceiling, that could be normal for any world.
My nose.
There was a big red ball where my nose was.
I jerked up quickly, uncovering my body, and realized I was in a.... hotel.... room? Was that right?
'No! That's not the important part! I need to find a mirror and see why my nose is a red ball!'
I immediately jumped out of the bed, and looked frantically around the room, finding a floor length mirror across it, and without and concern for my surroundings, I ran towards it, and finally getting a good look at myself.
The first thing I noticed was that my body was not that big. 'Am i a child now? No, I'll look at the rest of me and see if I know who I am.'
I noticed my clothes quicker than my own face, because they looked like only a clown would wear them. I was wearing a red-striped yellow shirt along with realizing the beanie I noticed earlier was a yellow-striped red beanie. 'At least the colors are somewhat matching.' And then I looked down at my pants, realizing a was wearing blue shorts, and had a... purple sash around my waist? 'ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHO HAS THIS KIND OF FASHION SENSE TO LITERALLY HAVE ALL OF THEIR CLOTHES BE THE RAINBOW? THERE ISN'T EVEN ORANGE OR GREEN IF THEY WERE GOING FOR THAT COLOR SCHEME!'
And then, I looked up at my face. I was an ever so slightly pale person with eyes that look angry all the time, and it was accentuated by me being angry at clothes. But the biggest thing I noticed was the one thing I've known since the beginning, I had a stereotypical red clown nose. There was obviously only one conclusion I could come to.
I was Buggy the Clown.

'WAIT. HOLD THE PHONE, I'M IN ONE PIECE!? THATS AWESOME! Wait, no, THAT ISN'T AWESOME! I GOTTA SURVIVE HERE!? THIS IS POSSIBLY ONE OF THE WORST FREAKING WORLDS I COULD BE IN! I GOTTA BE STRONG ENOUGH THAT NOTHING'S A THREAT OR RUN THE CHANCE OF DYING AS A CIVILIAN NO MATTER WHERE I DECIDE TO LIVE!!'
I was freaking out majorly, and I continued until I remembered I WAS Buggy the Clown, where I stopped for a second.
'Wait, does buggy have his devil fruit yet? I remember thinking about how powerful he could be if he wasn't stupid. So if he ate it already, could I become the strongest in the world?' I started pacing around the room, passing by everything and going around everything while looking at the ground and started to think: 'I looked at myself before, wasn't I the younger version of buggy from the Oden flashback? I think that means I have it, but how can I be sure? Can I just use his power? How DO you use a devil fruit?'
I stopped in the middle of the room, and after that last question decided to try to use what I think was now my devil fruit. I decided to try my arm first, just to see if it would work if at all. 'Do I just imagine my arm splitting? Is it that easy?'
I imagined how Buggy split apart in his first appearance at Orange Town, and blocked everything else out, solely focusing on splitting my left hand from my arm.
After a couple seconds of focusing on splitting my body apart, I was about to give up, until I saw my hand come off my arm, and I suddenly felt tired. "This sleepiness will not stop me from figuring out what I can do!" I yelled, not realizing I was saying it out loud. I thought about putting my hand back on my arm, and it simply happened. I sighed out of relief that splitting wasn't permanent, but I knew that.
"Can I split down to the atom? I mean, devil fruits are really only limited by creativity, so I should be able to, right? It would bring so many possibilities if I can!"
I started focusing again, this time, on splitting down to the atom. I stood in the middle of the room for several minutes, visualizing the best way to split down to the atom. 'What does an atom look like? I can see atoms everywhere, I can feel them, and I went through high school chemistry, so what does an atom look like specifically? I don't remember ever actually using a microscope or watching a video of what atoms look like, so...... Wait, could sand work? It's small enough to pass, right?'
I easily imagined sand, and imagined my hand turning into sand.
A few minutes passed this time, and I was confused why it was taking forever. 'Is it dependent on how much stamina I have? Is that why I felt tired after just splitting my hand off my body?'
And immediately after that thought, I suddenly felt extremely tired, enough to fall to the ground.  The one thing I saw as I started to fall to the floor was very unnoticeable for a second, but as I almost hit the ground, I saw a few pieces of my body fall off, like sand. And I blacked out.

I woke up again, instantly opening my eyes and looking at the ceiling.
'Wait. Didn't I do this before? I swear I just did this. Wasn't I Buggy in One Piece? Didn't I test out my Devil Fruit, or did I dream up all of that? Did I die, again?' I freaked out for a second.
'No, that couldn't be it, I would've met up with.... I'll call them the Director for now. I would've met up with them and then I would've been killed, right? No, I'm still in the hotel room I remember. Wait, that couldn't be it.'
I immediately sat up and yelled at the ceilin"Don't tell me I got Re:Zero'd!? I swear Director that if you made it so that I got stuck in a time-loop, I will personally kill myself to have some very strong words with you!!"
And then I heard a young-sounding voice come from right next to the bed I was on. "What're you going on about, Buggy? Who's the 'Director' and what's a... 'Ree... ze... rude'?"
I froze in my position sitting on the bed with my arms in the air, sweat dropped, and made a small whinnying noise. 'I didn't realize someone was here? Are they the reason I was back in this bed? Wait, if this is during the Oden flashback, it should be who I think it is, right?'
I turned my head to find a kid, just like me, with two very prominent and important features, red hair, and a straw hat.
'OH MY GOD, THIS IS SHANKS! THIS PROVES ITS THE ODEN FLASHBACK AND BEING IN THIS ROOM PROVES IT! IM ON THE SECOND TO LAST ISLAND, AND I AM WITH ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL, sorry, future most powerful, PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! WHAT DO I DO? DIDN'T HE JUST ASK WHO THE DIRECTOR IS AND WHAT A "Re: Zero'd" IS!?'

I continued to stare at Shanks, at least until he asked me "Buggy? Are you alright? You were sick a while ago, and when I found you on the floor, I didn't know what to do, so I put you back in the bed because I thought it would make you feel better. Why were you out of the bed? Aren't you still sick?"
'OH CRAP, HOW DO I ANSWER HIM? I HAVE NO ANSWER, I CANT JUST TELL HIM "oh, I'm from another world, the Buggy you knew died when I appeared in his body." HE WOULD PROBABLY ASK WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME AND THEN BE CONCERNED THAT I HAVE AMNESIA OR SOMETHING! WHAT DO I DO HERE WITHOUT CAUSING A SCENE!?'