The Slippery Pirates Part 3

Buggy had had enough of dodging attacks and decided to finally attack back. And while still using finesse attacks, Buggy had decided to fully go against the two with as much as possible while still training with something relatively new.
Swinging Surya with as much speed as possible,  Helven had jumped out of the way and Aphra had swung out of the way.
The tides had turned.
Jumping around, following both Aphra and Helven, and swinging Surya was the best that could happen at the time. It was done with the limitations set by Buggy himself to not reveal as much of his total power in front of Rosalina.
Smirking still, Buggy chased after Helven, who had used another 'Windy Forcy' technique: 'Off A Cliff'.
"Heh, I thought you guys were able to plan out something to take me down! Great teamwork, but too bad you're against me!"
But when Buggy switched to attacking Aphra, something went wrong almost instantly. Buggy had tried to swing towards her, and went to block with her hair, which worked. Swinging Surya down, Aphra threw her hair up to block, and instead of it being cut, her hair wrapped around Surya, without so much as a single strand of hair being cut.
"What?" Buggy's face changed from an evil smirk to a confused yet angered look.
Aphra watched him as she switched from a scared feeling to a happy feeling, and burst out laughing.
"Ha. Haha! HAHAHA! I forgot about that! You're fucked now bitch!"
Falling back to the ground and landing, both Buggy and Aphra stared at each other.
With a blackened face, Buggy asked "So, whatcha forget?"
Laughing again, Aphra stated "You know why you can't cut my hair? It's cause I have STEELIN in my hair! It's a shampoo that's said to make your hair as strong as steel! Yet you made me sca- fearful enough to forget all about it! Ha-hah! There's no way you can cut my hair with that flimsy sword!"
Mocking Buggy was possibly the worst choice she could have made.

Rosalina was having a hard time while fighting against Rodon. While she was going at high speeds to attack and try to wear down Rodon, he was just standing there and slowly following the path of Rosalina, being on high alert as he couldn't fully follow her movements.
After a couple minutes of the continuous onslaught of Rosalina, Rodon had started sweating.
'Finally! A weakness has shown itself! He may be able to make his own body unable to be hit, but his ability has to have some limit to how much he can use! It may always make him pretty, but it may not always be able to make things slide off of him! He may be smarter than I thought, being able to locate a generalized spot to be hit on and slip, but thanks to the speed of my attacks, he can only keep his whole body in a state of slippage, making him expend more energy!'
Rosalina continued for a while, and then, Rodon slipped up.
After a pass by Rosalina, a small cut appeared on the cheek of Rodon. Rosalina stopped her onslaught for a moment to catch her breath, and watched Rodon. He reached up, and touched the new cut on his face, before pulling his hand back to find some blood on his hand. He stared at it, and then Rosalina spoke, still out of breath.
"So.. *pant* ..now you know.. *heavy pant* ..you aren't.. *pant* ..as invincible as you thought. *pant*"
Rosalina was smirking as her entire body moved, taking in a lot of breath, especially with the limited amount of breath she could have taken while using her maneuverability gear.
Rodon then laughed, causing Rosalina to change to an odd expression. Rodon then turned to her and said "Heh! You think you've already won? I've got some news for you, YOU HAVEN'T DEFEATED ME!"
As soon as he finished his declaration, he ran to a mast, taking off his shoes at the same time, then turning directly towards Rosalina, and smirking. He leaned forward, putting one of his feet directly against the mast, cocked to push against it.
With a gaze fixed upon Rosalina, he said "Smooth-Smooth: Absolute Goner!"
And he pushed off of the mast, sliding on his one foot like an ice skater. And he wasn't slow, in fact, thanks to the smoothness of himself, Rodon was picking up speed rather than slowing down.
He cocked his fist back to his Rosalina again, thinking she was going to try to punch rather than swing a blade.
But he was wrong.
Within a split second, Rosalina had readied herself for another round of swinging and slicing, since Rodon had already wasted a lot of energy on stopping her from even hitting him at all.
Using the opportunity to attack, Rosalina went in for several attacks all at once, deciding to take a note from Buggy and twirl around a couple times, like a tornado.
While Rosalina was readying this attack pattern, Rodon was slow enough to actually realize he wasn't going to hit her, not even a little bit. At least, unless he turned his entire body to face Rosalina at the exact moment she was going to attack him. But he had to get the timing right, or he would be defeated.
And so, without any hesitation, Rodon started to turn around, watching for Rosalina, while still moving the direction he sent himself in.
Rosalina watched this and thought 'I cannot go back now, otherwise I may never get the chance again!'
With both Rosalina and Rodon turning to meet in a showdown, Rosalina launched herself downward to attack and turn into a tornado to hopefully take Rodon down, while Rodon readied himself to attack Rosalina back by making her attacks slip and himself to land the deciding punch.
And in a couple of seconds, it was over.
Rodon, arm cocked to punch, watched Rosalina's twin longswords coming down to meet his own attack, which he managed to delfect the first few attacks.
Those attacks came from a constantly spinning Rosalina, who had attack after attack incoming, some sliding off of Rodon, until they didn't.
Both noticed at the same time that his defenses had been lowered, as Rosalina, with high speeds, buzzsawed into Rodon, causing many cuts to appear on his chest, ripping his clothes to pieces, and Rodon to pass out from the attacks that he so wanted to block.
She then took a couple seconds to recouperate, and limped slowly from exhaustion over to the railing.

I turned to see a beaten and bruised Rosalina, standing, or more like leaning, against the railing on the deck, and I smirked.
Rosalina then yelled out with the energy she had left "Buggy... stop taking forever... make sure to keep me safe..." And then she passed out, falling to the ground lightly.
I turned to both Helven and Aphra, and smirked more than I could have ener thought.
"It seems as though your captain has been defeated! Great job showing just how strong you are, especially your captain! You two both use blades, and yet, only you, Helven do something stupid with it."
I turned to him to finish addressing him.
"You know, that attack you used.. 'Thorn in my side'.. or something.. would have been better if it was a normal sword, and done more. But now.."
I then turned to Aphra.
"You, you may be the smartest on the crew of the Slippery.. Pirates.." I almost broke out cry-laughing while saying it, and I could only calm myself as much as I could before continuing "But you still have some flaws. Especially if you considered Surya here.. as a flimsy sword." I then smirked.
'Since Rosalina is fully asleep, as long as I don't wake her up, I can go all out, and pay these guys back.'
"So, both of you were great training partners, but I best be taking care of you as quick as possible. Wouldn't want Rosalina to find out now, would we?"
I ended that sentence in the most menacing tone I could, and watched as both Helven and Aphra started to get more terrified by the second. I was just barely able to realize what was happening, but I was okay with it.
The part of me I had called 'Lucifer', had now taken over for this. And I was okay with it.
From a background perspective, I had decided to let the people who called me and Rosalina, someone I had become more attached to even with paranoia, 'bitches'. It was somewhat okay for Aphra to call me one, because I could take the bereavement, but as soon as someone, who I admittedly had started to care for a little, was berrated, I couldn't exactly stand for it. Neither could I stand for someone like this assuming they're the strongest and could never be beaten, especially since that title is only for the absolute strongest.
I then realized that 'Lucifer' was entering my own train of thought and decided to stop thinking about that.
'Did I really only have that one reason? I should have a multitude of reasons, and yet, with the influence of 'Lucifer', I only had one. I'll have to start paying more attention to my own actions, otherwise I may really become these.. other me's.'
I then watched as my own body completely beat the living hell out of both Aphra and Helvan.
I could only smile internally. 'At least I have conscious influence over my own actions, not subconscious.'