Grim Thawrn

'Um.. that's not normal. I don't remember Rosalina really ever smiling, maybe this.. is.. actually.. a family member of hers? Is she like, the youngest sibling? Is she blood related, or what?'
I then sensed something, realizing something else.
'Shes also got that silver color inside of her. But.. what is this? It's her entire body, not just her brain and heart. What? Now that this is on my mind..'
I had to check the other people as well.
'Dear Director, what transpired while I wasn't doing anything? Why do ALL of them besides Rosa have their entire body covered in that silver thing I think is a soul? DOES THAT MEAN.. THAT BIG MOM HERSELF.. WAS SO IN NEED OF SOMETHING.. IN ONE OF THE BLUES.. THAT SHE HAD BACKUPS TO ROSA? THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT IDIOT LINLIN ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS FAR AHEAD, OR THOUGHT AT ALL ABOUT DOING SUCH A THING! But I don't have an explanation to anything at ALL about why they have their souls like that! I tried to see the souls of other people, and I couldn't find it, and yet, these EIGHT PEOPLE all have THE LITERAL SAME DIFFERENCE between them and other people. They all have some form of soul IN A DIFFERENT BODY THAT SHOULDN'T BE VISIBLE. WHAT. IS. THIS.'
The girl I had learned was named Rem ran towards Rosalina, and jumped arms first to hug her. Rosalina opened her arms to catch Rem, and almost fell over when Rem finally got to her. Balancing herself, Rosalina said "Geez. You do not have to knock me over whenever you see me." While flashing a caring smile at Rem.
I had an epiphany. 'Wait. They.... both have control of their own bodies! They have their soul... thing... going on, but they are acting as different people! They are not being controlled by the same person, and I HIGHLY doubt that a group of people have control over these guys, especially since you can't have multiple people with the same devil fruit! But that still doesn't explain what's going on! Why do they all have this weird soul thing anyways!? While it's very impossible that multiple of the same devil fruit exist, it still doesn't explain why they all have... Unless it's a multiple personality thing, but.. Big Mom doesn't really have that, or enough to do such a thing! And while she was the main suspect, there's way too much evidence against her! Again, THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN IT. AT ALL.'
"Hey, do you see someone over there?"
'What.'
I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I had completely forgotten to keep myself hidden, which was a little hard when the people and Rosalina had the ability to sense other presences.
I became more confused and frustrated really quickly.
'Did I slip up somehow? I didn't move at all, and yet, could they see me? I don't know what's happening anymore, what's going on? I SWEAR I WAS HIDING. I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY BETTER, ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS SUPPOSED TO SNEAK AROUND JUST TO LEARN WHAT THE REASON FOR HER WEIRD HEART AND BRAIN WAS. IT WAS NOT "To be caught", IT WAS GET RID OF THIS PARANOIA, AND YET, I'VE GOTTEN MORE PARANOID THE LONGER I'M HERE!'
Using observation way more than I needed to, I was freaking out, and my observation started to stop working a little bit at a time.
'NO. NONONONONONO! I DON'T NEED MY LIFE TO BE AND HARDER RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANTED TO FIND OUT A SECRET, SERIOUSLY! NO!'
Using the very little ability that I could, I found a person that I hadn't noticed before walking down the hallway. The very same hallway I was following Rosalina down. He was heading towards the direction of the meeting room I had seen before, and it was even more confusing.
'WHO IS THIS GUY? WHO- WHAT- WHY ARE MORE PEOPLE SHOWING UP? I ALREADY HAD ENOUGH WITH THE SOUL BEINGS AND ROSALINA, JUST TRYING TO COME UP WITH A CONNECTION. I DON'T NEED SOME ACTUALLY RANDOM GUY TO SHOW UP AND ADD TO THIS CHAOS OF MY MIND.'
And then it hit me. While observing all of them, even in a horrid mental state of very uncalm, I realized that the girl named Rem was looking at the guy, who was taking a stroll down the hallway.
The guy himself looked very near inhuman, being 12 feet tall, and very bulky, with muscles covering his entire body. What was weird was the detail to him. His skin was closer to green than to any normal skin tone, along with massive hands that looked like they could grab a tree and snap it in half. Accompanying the hands were bolts sticking out of his body, all over his arms and his back. But what most stuck out were the massive bolts, or what closely represented what I recognized at Tesla Coils, four of them, coming from his back. They very clearly had something to do with electricity, but I couldn't figure it out. He had something else in a backpack strapped around his waist, being what I could only recognize as two propane tanks, which perplexed me further.
The hair on his head was long and yarn-like, being oddly all falling off the edges of his head while still having the hair on his scalp. His face was the most confusing thing, mostly because it reminded me of Frankenstein's monster, mainly thanks to the giant forehead and the undead, gets-no-sleep look, but he also reminded me of a caveman because of his eyes being sunken far into the back of his head, forehead and chin sticking far forward out from his face.
'The heck is this? Frankenstein's monster and souls of the weird? That's....'
I ended up at a loss for words, or thoughts, because a lot of mental stimulus had gone into my brain for the past very few minutes. Switching between looking at different people, along with new people showing up, looks of one of them, and the main question: "why?" started to make my mind slow a little, which was not that good, especially with my observation partially dead.
I was so stuck in everything, and watched blankly as the guy walked closer to the both of them.
Rosalina, who was still in a natural state of mind, stook facing the guy, holding an arm in front of Rem, as if protecting her, as well as holding the handle to a sheathed longsword, and adopting a more stoick expression.
"Who are you? Why are you trespassing on Graphen?" Rosalina spoke, anger showing through her voice.
The guy stopped, and looked directly at her, as if it was him looking down on her, like he saw himself as a king.
As Rosalina was going to continue, Rem ran in front of her and said "He's the guy who's gonna help the rest of us out and off this island!" Rem hopped around, ending with her arms spread out, as if protecting this new person.
"Who now?" Rosalina was taken aback at this brand new information, while I was still trying to fully process what had been happening or had been said.
"Grim! Grim Thawrn! The guy who's gonna take us with him so WE can work on the dream too!" Rem became excited, hopping about even more, then posing in between the now named Grim and Rosalina.
"Huh?" Even I was tempted to say that, but withheld myself, letting Rosalina be the only one to say it.
This was happening right in front of me, Rosalina was to my left, closer to the meeting room, Grim was to my right, closer to the only entrance I knew of or could find, and Rem, who was nearly in front of me.
"What d'ya mean Ro-Ro? This is the guy that's gonna-" Rem cut herself off, as it looked like she had realized something, with her eyes widening.
"I wasn't supposed to tell you that." Rem tilted her head as cutely as she could, then saying in a tone that was asking: "Can you forget I said anything about that? It was supposed to be a secret, and we didn't know when you'd get back either, so..." Rem had began to sweat profusely, with a very easy to decipher expression. It said 'I am screwed if the others find out I let that slip, can you really not say a word about it? Please?' It was written all over her face, and the most obvious thing in the world.
'Wait, did they not actually notice me? And only noticed Grim? OH MY DIRECTOR. THAT WAS SO MUCH STRESS. But I'm not out of the woods yet, while they may not notice me still, it doesn't mean they WON'T notice me, so I can't just let my guard down.'
Rosalina's face darkened after hearing Rem ask her to not say a word. She then immediately, and swiftly turned towards the meeting room doors, and started storming towards them, as if on an important mission.
Rem had seen this and started to run after her, saying "No! RO-RO! PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I DON'T LIKE WHEN THEY'RE ANGRY!"
That action by Rem left only Grim standing there, and so he started walking again, following the other two, and as soon as he was near me, he turned and looked directly at me in the eyes. He just watched me, who was gripping the wall like Spiderman, until he smirked, and chuckled, which sent shivers down my spine. And then he just walked towards the doors.