Chapter 1: Entering the Tower

Everything out here is so dark...
I want to go higher...
I want to enter the tower...

Y'know what screw it.

I thought as I began my journey to the 11 feet tall doors.

I swallowed my fears and demanded the doors to open.

"I DON'T CARE IF I'M NOT CHOSEN YOU WILL OPEN!!" I bellowed, my voice echoed throughout the caverns.

With loud cracks of stones, the doors opened revealing a massive blinding light.

My eyes cowered behind my eyelids but before I knew it I was inside the tower.

"Why hello there." A voice greeted me from the shadows.

I heard two people speaking gibberish and then there was the hybrid, he gave off a strong aura.

It was suffocating.

"Welcome to the Tower." It called to me "My name is Headon, I am the guardian of this floor."

 He twirled his staff and pointed it at me "You're special even for an Irregular, you made the Tower bend to your will, that's nothing to laugh at

He twirled his staff and pointed it at me "You're special even for an Irregular, you made the Tower bend to your will, that's nothing to laugh at."

"So I did enter the Tower..." I muttered softly to myself before focusing on the two other people, who were a lot more humanoid than Headon.

"That's Yuri Jahad and Evan Edrock." Headon introduced them "That reminds me..." Suddenly a black ball appeared in his hand and he tossed it to me "That's a pocket, it'll allow you to speak to the people of the tower, it translates all languages to the language of the Tower, it also has plenty of other uses that you can deduce later on, also you can make it invisible and visible by saying 'Visible Mode' or 'Invisible Mode' get it?"

"Yeah." I replied as I examined the ball "Invisible Mode." And poof it was gone, I started to examine the room I was in, it was dark and there was a cage behind the other two people with a massive beast inside, and there was something else, an emerald that seemed to have a life inside of it, I guess I started to catch onto something Headon didn't like cause he immediately ushered me away from it.

"So to progress into the tower you must complete a test, as is the rule of this place." Headon explained as he guided me to the cage "So your test will be... to kill the eel in this cage." He pointed to the massive white eel in the cage I saw earlier.

"That's insane!" The woman interjected, I think her name was Yuri