Chapter 13: The Dallar Show Part 1

"I see you have both woken up." I heard the voice of the God of Guardians as my eyes fluttered open.

One moment I was training the next I was back in the Rice Pot.

"How was the meeting with yourself, did you find the real you?" He seemingly asked both of us.

"I'm not sure about that." Bam replied before I could.

"What?"

"I mean I did meet something, but, I'm not sure what it was, maybe when things get clearer later on, then maybe I'll be able to figure out what it was, but it was a good experience." Bam explained.

The Guardian seemed to be thinking about something.

"And what about you?" He pointed to me.

"I met something, or someone, they started teaching me something but its all quite hazy right now... even now I can feel the things taught to me." I replied explaining what I remember.

"How long have we been in here?" Bam asked.

"In the outer world time... I believe around three weeks." The Guardian replied.

"WHAT!!!!" Bam yelled.

"Whats wrong?" I asked looking at him in concern since he never done this before.

"WE'VE GOTTA LEAVE, WE HAVE A MATCH!" Bam explained in a panic.

"Oh shiiiii that was like today?" I put a finger in my chin.

"Hey! Revolution is not complete yet! Only the first stage is finished!!" The Guardian yelled trying to stop us from leaving.

"No! My comrades are in danger!!" Bam forced the lid open "I promise once the match is done, we'll come back!!"

I jumped out of the Rice Pot after Bam opened the lid.

"Bam! Gisawa!" Khun yelled in surprise.

"Mr. Khun lets go to stage 4!!" Bam yelled.

I threw on a cloak and walked towards Bam and the group.

"I'm ready." I said returning to my serious attitude.

Bam used his Blue Oar technique to zip us towards Stage 4, we crashed down on our platform in shockwave and smokescreen.

On the other 2 platforms I saw Wangnan and Rak on one and some white guy and Rachel on the other.

"As always what a loud appearance, Jue Viole Grace!" The white guy clapped from the other platform "I was worried you had chickened out and ran away, but I'm glad you're hear, I'll praise your courage for that."

'This guy seems like an annoyance already.' I noted.

"But then of course, you will soon regret that you didn't run away."

I noticed the small girl next to the White Guy, she felt similar to him but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"ME VIOLE!!!!!!" I turned to the loud voice and saw Wangnan

'He hasn't attempted to use the dagger yet, good it should be saved for this game.' I said in my mind.

"LONG TIME, MAAAAAAAN!!!!!!" Wangnan continued.

"MR. WANGNAN!!" Bam yelled in response.

"YOU'RE ALL SAFE AND SOUND!!" Wangnan started getting pushed away by Rak.

"BEAT IT!" Rak yelled as he flung Wangnan to the side "HEY TURTLES! HOW COULD YOU NOT TAKE ME WITH YOU?!" I couldn't tell if Rak was actually hurt or was just annoyed its really hard to read a talking croc "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR LEADER BEHIND!!"