Chapter 10: Floor of Red & Blue Beasts

I had reached the 33rd Floor pretty fast, but something felt wrong here.

It felt like we were all feeding fish in a tank with a shark...

Two sharks to be exact.

I made sure to keep both Black Snakehead and Evolution ready incase something happened.

I reached a Regular Hotel where I booked myself in until my test was ready.

"I'd like to book a room." I spoke to the receptionist.

"Sorry sir but all of our rooms are taken up." She apologised but I saw the logbook and the Deluxe Superior Suite wasn't taken.

"It says that room isn't." I responded pointing to the room registered in the book.

"I'm sorry but that room is very expensive even some High Rankers can't afford it." She spoke.

"How much?" I asked not acknowledging the fact that it was very expensive.

"100,000,000 Points." She spoke shyly now.

"Thats REALLY expensive." I said emphasising the 'REALLY' "Is what I would say if I was a peasant." I then confirmed the transaction which barely harmed my balance.

The woman stared at me in shock.

"How does a Regular like you have that much points?!" She asked in shock.

"I'm good at gambling." I replied before going to the elevator and up to my room.

I lay down on the bed still wondering about what Hwaryun told me.

"The path of a king." I sighed "Messing with my head, stupid ass guide!"

I sat up in my bed feeling something strange, I looked outside my window and saw something strange over at one of the mountains, red lightning continuously struck down on the mountain as though there was a fight and there was a strong presence, I opened my window and leapt towards the mountain. I used shinsu to reinforce my body so I could leap across the distance with ease, I made it at the base of the mountain and heard a massive roar that hurt my eardrums.

I rushed up the hill to see a massive red dragon fighting a group of regulars who looked like they were hunting it.

"I have already told you Regulars, I am not your enemy, it is my brother who is the danger!" But the beasts voice was in vain as a spear was thrown at its eye, the beast merely swung itself around whipping the spear back to the Spear-Bearer who was impaled in the shoulder.

"Enough!" I yelled from behind them, they all turned to me and the dragon looked at me in shock "He's not a threat you should be attacking!"

A fisherman wielding a massive great sword step forward, he had long white hair and a scruffy beard.

"You don't know that." He spoke coldly.

"I do know though, his voice is sincere and his aura is emitting the truth." His brows furrowed after hearing my words.

"You're not going to interrupt our hunt because you 'feel' like he is telling the truth... now leave before I cut you down." He growled lifting up his greatsword.

"Come at me." I immediately put my palm on his chest...

Gisawa Airwave Explosion:
Golden Dragon!

He was launched back into a rock and I dodged an arrow shot at me, I pulled out Black Snakehead and unleashed a slash of shinsu towards the archer, I swiftly grabbed the wrist of a man wielding two daggers who tried to sneak up behind me, I slammed him into the floor and twisted his arm breaking it.