Chapter 11: Train City

My head was fuzzy and in pain...

I was stuck in the dark again...

Then I realised my eyes hadn't opened.

But when I tried to open then massive burst of pain traveled through them.

"It seems aa though my prophecy was correct." I heard a solemn voice speak.

"Who's there?!" I yelled trying to open my eyes but to no avail.

"I am Cren the Prophet and I was the one who seen you destroy the 33rd Floor." The voice now known as Cren.

"What do you mean, it was said an Ancient Beast would destroy it!" I responded looking around the room trying to find their shinsu.

"There is no point looking for my shinsu, I cut my internal connection with shinsu a long time ago, I am no longer bound by it." Cren spoke "And I didn't specify which kind of Ancient Beast, by Ancient I meant old and by Beast I meant something of monstrous strength but you don't look strong enough to destroy the floor..."

"What happened to Alokanth?!" I asked finally able to open my eyes and I seen a woman in front of me, she appeared young but I could tell she had been around for a long time, she rocked long blonde hair that just didn't have any flaws and her nice ocean blue eyes would make you ease at the sight "You know when I heard you were a prophet I expected an old man or woman." I chuckled slightly before turning my face serious again "But what happened to him and what became of Leoas."

"I do not know..." She answered her voice bore a heavy tone of sadness "Alokanth disappeared and Leoas died but his remains haven't been found as of yet."

"It can't be that hard to find two giant lightning beasts can it?!" I stood up "Can you not see a prophecy to tell me where he is?"

"You have no idea how prophecies work do you?" Her eyes turned blank as she stared at me.

"No and I do not intend to learn, after all I've got a train to catch!" I put Evolution on my waist and Black Snakehead on my back.

"You intend on boarding the hell train?" Cren asked.

"Yes... is there a problem?" I was confused as to why she didn't like the Hell Trains name.

"The next Hell Train is filled with nothing but death, a slayer unleashed, a traitor escaping, a boy entering a monster leaving and the emergence of a king..." Her eyes had turned white as she spoke "And at the end a greater journey awaits, the weakness of the king found, war, the symbol of peace broken, heroes of old returning and the emergence of a beast."

"Was that a prophecy?!" I took a couple of steps forward out of surprise.

"Yes." She returned to her calm demeanour "I suggest you get to Train City since the Train leaves soon."

"Okay... but where am I?!" I asked the obvious question.

"You're inside my cabin on the 35th Floor." Cren said.

"And when does the Train leave?" I questioned her as I flung my bag over my shoulders.

"2 days." My eyes widened, it takes about a day for the train to get to train city and I'm about to miss one.

I burst though her door apologising as I rushed through the woods, branches cracking beneath my feet, suddenly I felt a disturbance in the shinsu as I leaped over a river.

Gisawa Style Shinsu Manipulation:
Golden Sun Orb Compression!

I sent multiple baangs forward allowing them to merge into one as a giant eel burst from the water and right into the baang, an explosion was set off forcing the eel to retreat into the water.