Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"Boss is coming "
Solhee's fingers were quick to dial the number and string the words together .

A voice took over the designing department floor ,Yohan's.

"Alright fellas get back to your places and please make sure nothing is lying around.Boss has exited his cabin and is on a round. We really don't want to piss him today"

One of the new joinee looked terrifyingly in his direction and he sighed "I know that's a tough task but we can try right .And the director is going to have a visit soon"

He gives a slight smile and all the faces sighed in relief.Bless Kim Seolna.

Arin was praying that the director comes soon because if Namjoon asks her about the assignment she don't even have a rough sketch to show him.

"Alright people, back to your battle stations now "
Yohan claps his hands taking his seat just before hurried footsteps and Hanami's voice boomed across the hallway.

Every one quickly tucked their shirts neatly ,ladies made sure their heels weren't making much noise on the floorboard and cleared any trace of food on their work desk.

If Namjoon hates anything ,it's eating while working. Coffee too isn't allowed on the desk .He don't want a possibility of the mug accidentally spilling its contents over the fabrics or designs.

Soon Namjoon entered the work room and everyone tensed in their places ,feeling his sharp gaze slicing them,squeezing the life out of their worked up souls.

Namjoon scanned the area with his dark gaze .He was pissed for some reason ,Hanami made sure to convey that through her wide and suggestive eyes.

Arin just digged her head back into the drawing sheets, praying Namjoon would just walk few more steps and enter his cabin.

Namjoon has cabin in every department,especially on designing and marketing one.He don't like to sit on employees chairs or to wait for anyone to grab one for him.He wants the best for him.He had earned it.

So when Namjoon still continues to talk with Hanami ,not moving from his spot ,his voice coming in octaves at moments .Something about Mr.Kim and everyone stilled again.Oh no.

Kim Jungsoo of Kim Corporations. Now what had he done to piss their boss . It's no secret ,they are rivals.No one really knowing the reason behind their rivalry.Kim Corporations don't even sell garments.

"- are ready right ? "

Namjoon turned his attention to Arin who was now back to scribbling something on the sheet ,his voice barely registered in her head due her pounding heartbeat.

"Miss.Arin !"
The terrifying voice boomed and Arin jumps ,dropping her pencil on the floor and Hanami cursed.So did everyone.

Arin only looked at the pencil in horror ,it's tip broken but what she was afraid was to look at Namjoon.
Not only she didn't heard him the first time ,she also dropped the pencil .

Namjoon don't like such careless behavior. Man is too rude and cold for his own safety.

They secretly call him Satan Kim but will die on spot if Namjoon even hears it .Thank God there was atleast unity in designing department and no one had snitched yet.

Also when she looked up Namjoon was looking at her with raised brows ,jaw almost breaking with how hard he must be clenching it and Hanami was gripping her tablet giving a you are dead today look .

Arin thought so too when Namjoon asks again

"Is the design ready ?"

Okay.Here goes nothing.