Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

Drowsy eyes stared at Seokjin with an intensity that made him shift.He reached to loosen his tie ,hoping the action got unnoticed by the attorney.
The glass in his hands was suddenly interesting that he kept rubbing off its edges .

Yoongi let's out a deep sigh and that's when Seokjin dares to look back up .He was in his firm ,had came with full intent of requesting Yoongi to convince Namjoon.

He had approached the latter with the topic and as expected Namjoon had denied .Very rudely.So he decided to take help from the man he thought have a slight authority over Namjoon.Or so he have understood from how Yoongi handled Namjoon when they came to his house.

But to his disappointment ,Yoongi turned out to be of no help either .It was not going to work out anyway but Seokjin had tried.Atleast he can now strike off that option.

Yoongi clicks his pen on the memo pad a few times before saying "I am sorry but you know I can't change the clause without Namjoon's permission neither can I ask him to do the same.And if I am not wrong,you read the documents before signing them right?"

Seokjin nods ,ready to stand up when Yoongi says again "I meant it Seokjin"
tapping his fingers over the white envelope.

Seokjin's eyes travelled to the packet ,loaded with cash .When Yoongi couldnt help legally ,he had tried to help him on personal level. Seokjin had denied .It was against his principles.

"You don't even have to return it to me.It will remain between us.Not even my husband will know about this"
Yoongi pressed again ,as gently as he could .He too thinks few of Namjoon's clause are ridiculous.Every intern of his company gets paid so why is Seokjin an exception? He don't want to think about the whole scandal thing again.Its all in the past now.The media has cooled down too .

Seokjin smiles "That won't be necessary.I really can't take this.But thank you for the offer .I will take my leave now "

He bows again making his way to the door.

"Seokjin"
Yoongi calls out and he turns around in question

"I will talk to Namjoon.And it's no bother .If you ever need anything,call me anytime"

Seokjin nods ,thanking him again  before walking out.

On his way ,he bumps into Hoseok who looks at him with raised brow "Oh so that's why he left early to the firm"

Seokjin didn't know how else to react to the comment so he only bows again and heads out of the building.

"What was he doing here ? "

Yoongi looks up ,holding his phone away "Good morning to you too" before returning to the conversation with his client.

Hoseok was almost near the desk when Byeomgu peeks in and is startled by the latter's presence "Ah,Sorry"

Yoongi was done with his call just in time when Byeomgu was about to turn back "Please ask someone to send two cappacino's-"

"Latte for me" Hoseok grumbles ,taking a seat on the table .

"What he said "

Byeomgu nods at Yoongi before leaving the pair alone.

"What was Seokjin doing here ? Is that why you left early ? What's his deal now ?"
Hoseok asks with a sour tone

Yoongi grabs the envelope and drops it back in his drawer before pulling his husband close to settle between his legs

"He had some questions and a request"

Hoseok takes a sharp breath "A request"

"And before you start to draw your own conclusions let me tell you ,it wasn't because of him that I left home early.I had some case related work anyway so I asked him to meet me "