Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Seokjin struggled to keep his head above ,feeling the watery grave swallowing him whole.He thrashed, flinging his arms to save himself from the harsh currents of water . Help .He wanted to scream but his throat burnt as if someone shoved a pile of needles in it.

Help.

He was scared of water.It didn't connect to any of his childhood memories, he was just afraid of it.Afraid of drowning.He should have took those swimming classes ,should have went with his father to the communal baths ,it would have came handy now.

He screamed again when he felt something grab him .Water demon.Oh my god there's a water demon in the mansion! Seokjin panicked internally.

He tried to kick but it only worned him out until he heard it.

"Hey ,calm down.It's just me "

Seokjin's mind went blank ,body leaving all fight as he let himself dragged closer by the demon.

But it wasn't a demon.Why will demon ask if he is okay  ? Maybe it's a nice demon.But demons are all evil!

"Breathe.In and out .You are okay.We are in a pool.Seokjin do you hear me ? "

Namjoon cursed when Seokjin didn't speak for a while.As the panic slowly subsided ,a rush of oxygen filled his lungs and he struggles to open his eyes, the water mixing with his tears to see a blurry vision of someone.

"Hey ,open your eyes .It's me"

Seokjin gasps before flinging his arms around Namjoon's shoulders as if his life depended on it.The latter was  stunned at first but took it as Seokjin's fear and went with it ,rubbing circles around his back.

"I am going to die! "

Namjoon's eyes widens before he chuckles answering "You are standing on your feets ,there's no way you can drown "

Seokjin didn't believed him.But he realized their position and quickly pulls away ,hands still clutching the bare shoulders in fear .

Namjoon blindly reached for the remote and switched on the lights ,brightening the area with yellow lights ,the neon blue lights into the pool contrasting miasmically ,letting Seokjin see the blue tiles beneath them.

"It's a pool"
Seokjin breathes ,dumbfounded.

"A balcony pool. You couldn't have seen it with the dim lights"

"It's a pool ! "

Namjoon nods again, steadying them.Seokjin even though tall, he was still prone to slipping if he keeps flinging himself mindlessly.

Seokjin feels like he could breath again.It was so scary .And then he frowns seeing the railing.
"But I thought it's a balcony.Why will you fill the balcony with water ?"

Namjoon blinks .Seokjin's face was completely drenched in water ,the droplets still rolling down his cheeks  ,wet hairs matting to his forehead  .

The light shone over his face making it glow a shade of golden ,streaks of red painting his flushed cheeks as he gasped softly for more air.

Seokjin looked breathtaking.Namjoon felt like he was the one drowning right now.And this breathtaking person was looking at him with his slightly swollen shiny doe eyes ,asking why was there water in his bedroom balcony with an adorable pout.

Wait a minute.Go back.He thinks Seokjin is adorable? No .His pout is.

Or is he adorable?

Namjoon don't know because currently they both are still pretty much in water and he have no idea to what extent does Seokjin's fear of water runs and he isn't in a mood to experiment on it either.