Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

Namjoon wasnt particularly scared of needles .He was terrified of them.

And a little of his Doctor who did his monthly health checkups .

"You seem to be not following my orders ,Mr.Kim"
Dr.Kwon said severely

Namjoon opened his mouth to object but was cut off by a glare

"I wasn't under prescribtions this month"
He mumbles quietly,looking down.

Dr Kwon's expression changed to a softer one but his worry didn't fade and he said "I know that .You rarely had anything concerning..health-wise. But this "

He shooks his head ,cutting off the wrapped gauge carefully, took one glance at the wound and grimaced "But this ..this is terrible .You do realise that right ? "

"He was on Superman duty,slipped his mind that he is human and can get hurt"
Jeongguk commented ,putting down the magazine he was reading while Namjoon was sitting on the examination bed ,gripping the edge .

Dr.Kwon raised his brows ,looking back at Namjoon in question.

Namjoon just glared at Jeongguk who slowly lifted the magazine to cover his snickering face .

"It was an accident"
He grits his answer ,hissing when Dr.Kwon put pressure on the gash .It had started to turn an ugly shade of yellow and all Namjoon wanted was to get this done with and return to work.

He had came here ,the first thing in the morning,giving Dr.Kwon a quick heads up right before sliding into his car.

Namjoon never goes to hospitals alone ,either Hoseok or Jeongguk accompanies him.But Hoseok wasn't quiet happy with him nowadays .

So he was stuck with the evil bunny who was enjoying the scolding he was getting from his doctor .

"Well I have had a look and looks like the infection haven't spread in your system"

Dr.Kwon said ,inspecting the cut.

Namjoon yipped in his mind .You heard that Seokjin ?

"But I will say we should still inject tetanus .For precaution "
Dr.Kwon finishes with a sigh ,applying the ointment over the angry streak .

Namjoon whined ,childlike ,making his doctor chuckle in amusement

"Still squeamish around needles I see "

"Why do you think I am here doc? "
Jeongguk grins ,putting his magazine down again ,ignoring the way Namjoon was looking at him in betrayal .

Did he thought he would convince them to give tablets instead? Nah .He ain't Hoseok.

Jeongguk was here to make sure Namjoon gets the jab

"No needles "
Namjoon squeaks out , "Please"

Dr.Kwon blinked and then laughed slightly.

"It's just a teeny tiny needle hyung"
Jeongguk said walking up to the examination table

"Then why don't you get yourself pricked instead"
Namjoon deadpanned .

"If that would cure you ,I will! But it won't right ?"
Jeongguk said ,wrapping his arms loosely around Namjoon.

"Fine"
Just as he agreed,Dr.Kwon emerged with a tray .Namjoon eyes the syringe with unease.

He unbuttons the few top buttons and pulls down the shirt ,letting Dr.Kwon rub alcohol over his skin.

Namjoon felt Jeongguk's hand snaking into his own .