𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Hey guys! It's @user1022838! I'm so glad to be writing another MDLB/Agee regression story. In this one, Chris Evans is the main character but however, he doesn't know he's a little or in their community. Yn in this story is his girlfriend but throughout the story, you'll be his caregiver/mommy dom! Would you ever guess a 6ft, Disney loving, giant teddy bear would become a little boy? Guess you'll have to find out! I'll now give a little description about the book before prompt one! :)

Also!!! This is set in the year 2022! Chris will be 35 in this story:) And classification tests would be in this book for the future. Think of it as another birth certificate but seeing what you are classified as.

Why I am writing this book is because I do have a similar one about Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy and Jax is sorta the same as Chris. I did also randomly think about another male celebrity that would have a strong demeanor and become a part of the little-space community. Also, I've read continuous about of books on MDLB, caregiving, etc. I just thought that it'll be a good idea to see another side of secrets ;).

This book will involve gifs & pics of Chris and will not be lowercase intended. It can be similar to my "Jax is a little" book as well! I will know introduce you to Chris and his backstory with his girlfriend Yn.

 It can be similar to my "Jax is a little" book as well! I will know introduce you to Chris and his backstory with his girlfriend Yn

Christopher Robert "Chris" Evans: the sensational movie pop star that is hundreds of movies & films. Mostly remembered as "Captain America" from the movie series "Avengers" or Andy Barber from the show "Defending Jacob." Many more that I can name but he's a very lovable & big-hearted guy. His strong demeanor brings out the sensitive guy in the inside. You can think he's all "Mr.Tough guy" but in reality, he's not afraid, or at least maybe he is, to show off his emotions. Everybody loves the giant and perhaps, maybe in the long run, he'll be the cutest little boy you'll ever know.

Age: 35; mentally 6months - 4years

Nicknames: Honey, Sweetheart, Baby, Bub, Chris, etc. (mainly the first three)

Living situation: Currently living with his girlfriend Yn, who is also a huge name in the acting industry. They've been together for 2 years now and it's been the best. The two share a multi-million mansion in Los Angeles, CA. The views, are amazing.

Description: Chris, once again, is an amazing guy. He's known for many roles in LA with movies coming up. He's 35 years old and lives with his wonderful girlfriend, Yn. So far, he is a grown man with his responsibilities. Although he loves the fame and would never take it to pity, it's beyond stressful having a big name like that. Invasion of privacy, paparazzi, nightmares, comic con expos are all anxiety causes for Chris. Sometimes, Yn would have to calm him down because of the PTSD he's had in some scenes from the big screen. He's not one to cry but when it's a dog movie or a little mishap, his beautiful ocean blue eyes have tears crusading down his face. Yn is always there to comfort him and be by his side because it breaks your heart seeing him like this too. All in all, he's the best boyfriend...and soon to be baby. You both wouldn't have seen this coming..? Or would Yn get a head start?

Well, I think that's all you need to know for now! I hope you enjoy this book

Well, I think that's all you need to know for now! I hope you enjoy this book. Please please please, let me know if I need to make any changes or correct myself if I say anything mist-interpreting or need to inform myself on what the topic is in the situation. I would never judge a regressor or someone who has done age regression. I don't know your backstory and I completely understand if it's been rough.

Ps, this book will involve Chris showing emotions. Crying will be used a lot, tantrums, and just any childlike/toddler action. If you are not interested in that topic, that's completely okay. Understandable if you're looking for a Chris Evans imagines book or something related to that genre. This book will have no 🔞 over concepts, I prefer not to write about that stuff.

Enjoy!