𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘵 2

"I'm so s-sorry!" Is all Sebastian had said while still crying in his frozen position

"Oh Seb, it's okay. Here, it's alright." Yn cooed & motioning her hands to be by her. Chris didn't know what to say. His best friend was in tears because of him. He had felt horrible. Not soon after realizing, Chris has started shedding some tears, sobs, and now Yn has two grown men crying in her arms.

"Oh sweethearts, you guys. It's alright, it's alright. I'm here now. We're all good. Seb, hon, it's okay. No need for tears. Chris has forgiven you." She said softly as he nodded a bit but still cried. "M-made him c-cry though! 'S not the same!" Sebastian cried out, oh how your heart felt so bad for him.

"Aw sweetheart. It's okay. Let's just have a cuddle, hm?" As she brings Seb closer to the both of them. Once they all got situated, Chris & Seb peacefully fell asleep on Yn's side. Yn in awe, she rested for a little bit too. It was about a 30 minute nap for all of em until Chris rustled a bit in Yn's arms, waking up and seeing sebastian beside her too.

You would think Chris would be okay with Sebastian curled up in her side, I mean yes jealousy could occur obviously but what happens next going through Chris's mind, no one saw coming. He huffed & puffed, jealous of how close he was to his girlfriend. Not so long after, he started shoving and hurting Sebastian, waking him up.

"O-oww h-hey dude?! O-owww s-stop!!!" He whimpered seeing his friend punch him in the arm, hard. "S-stop Chris it h-hurts!" His voice cracked being in pain. All of the sudden Yn woke up and heard the noise. "Hey hey hey what's going on? Chris?! What on earth are you doing?!" She yelled seeing him trying to pry his friend off his girlfriend.

"N-no! MINE! OFF!" He yelled back at Sebastian when he was in such fright hiding behind Yn's body. "Christopher Robert, you stop this right now! You're making Seb cry & hurt! What is wrong with you?!" She said in anger. Chris then stopped what he was doing. He's never seen Yn this angry or never said "what is wrong with you" when she was mad. It was a point of realization that Chris had made a big mistake.

Suddenly, the giant bearded man looked at Yn with fright in his eyes. His lips began to jut out, eyes began to tear up, and soon enough, his childlike sobs were heard. Yn was in shock too, what could've made him this upset? Was it something she said? Hmmm perhaps it was. She didn't know what to do. A). She has a crying man beside her holding his arm in hurt and B). She also has another crying man because of some reason.

All she could do was of course comfort or at least try to. "Oh honey. Chris? It's alright sweetheart. I'm sorry that I yelled." She said softly, but Chris was still to scared in a fright so he backed away while he cried. Sebastian on the other hand was just hiding behind Yn at the time, sniffling while his cries ceased.