𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭

Today was a new day in the Evans residents. It's a new day after the hectic one yesterday with all the disasters. Even though you two basically cuddled & comforted each other for the remaining part of the day, it was still nice to be in each others arms. Although, Yn wished forever that she could wake up to just a peaceful quietness, she couldn't if she lived with Chris, and hasn't been sleeping well since he wet the bed.

Hoping that the stressful day yesterday would be smooth & calm during at night, it unfortunately wasn't. Chris had woken up from another nightmare based on hydra & the amount of action was in it because of filming CATWS thinking it was all real. Yn of course came to comfort after she heard his quiet cries at first which turned into loud sobs after she had him in her arms.

Luckily, that was the only wake up call. Since then, he didn't have an accident in the night, thankfully. He's had a few so far which worry Yn even though she's the one changing him but if this keeps going on & with her research as well, an option might be to get Chris night/daytime diapers.

Now, it was 8am, a new start. Yn had been awake since 7:30 which gives her time to check social media, emails, etc before Chris wakes up & something occurs. They shared their big king size bed, but Chris had been taking up all the room so was practically the perfect body fit to fit in yours. While you were doing your thing, you softly ran your hand in & out of his dirty blonde locks, oh so beautiful.

Since it's been 30 minutes since you've been awake, you thought it was a good time to wake Chris up because it'll be a long day for filming anyway. "Chris, hon, it's time to wake up love. You gotta film today." Yn said softly making the sleepy man groan. "Mmmm don' wanna do it today. Wanna sleeeep." He dragged while digging more into your embrace. "Awe honey, we'll have a lot of time to cuddle later. I don't think you'll be staying that long anyways. Maybe we can go out to eat afterwards!" Yn smiled while still having her hand in his locks.

"S-still tired." He groaned. "I know hon but if we want to make it a short day we should probably get ready right now. Do you want me to give you a bath perhaps?" Yn asked a half asleep Chris. "Mmm y-yeah." He replied as he woke up and made grabby hands." Yn then got up and hoisted Chris on her hip to not cause any tantrums this early.

Once you approached the master bathroom, you had set Chris on the counter ledge to help him undress. "Do you need some privacy babe to undress or would you like some help?" Yn asked, kneeling down to his level since he's was still sleepy. "W-wan' your help." He whispers while yawning. "Alright sweetheart, here arms up babe." She said while helping him up.

After getting Chris' clothes off, you then poured in some bubbles while waiting for them. Also while waiting, he was cuddled up in you, waiting for his bubble bath. He had a towel wrapped around him so he was comfortable. About 3 minutes later, the bubbles rose and you helped place Chris in the tub. Immediately, he stayed playing with the bubbles and had a bubble beard.

"You look adorable love. My cute little bubble man!" Yn said with a smile. Chris had just smiled and played more while you were getting his shampoo ready. "Here hon, I'm going to put some shampoo in now. Close your eyes." She exclaimed while pouring the soap on her & placing her hand on his head so he won't get soap in his eye.

The bath was going well, for the most of it. Not thinking that anything would take a twist. However, you knew it would. Soon after the shampoo was rinsed, Yn looked away for a second to get the conditioner & body wash. Chris had been still playing in the bubbles during that time but if she looks away for a second, things go downhill.

After returning from getting the supplies, she saw Chris with his head down & body jolting up. She thought he was just staring at the bubbles but nope, she was wrong. Soon enough, he looked up at her with tear eyes and small sobs, not giving any context on why he was crying but just looked at her.