𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬?

It was a Saturday night at a bar downtown Los Angeles. Yn & Chris had gone to the bar to meet some friends and party since the weekend was "just getting started." They had already been there for a hour or so, and you, being the non-drinker or maybe one drink, were sitting down at the table while Chris was on the dance floor, 3 drinks in and many to go. You didn't mind him drinking, there's not a lot of moments like these when he gets the weekends off so clubbing with him was fun!

After a while, with a sober Yn and a drunk Chris, he had made his way "cha cha sliding" towards you trying to get you to dance. "Hey lady, c-come here o-often?" He slurred as you giggled. "Oh boy, you're gonna be a handful tonight." Yn chuckled as the man collided into her side. Chris had just laughed while he fell to the floor. "O-oops." He laughed again, trying to get back up.

"1...2...3 up ya go." Yn said while she hoisted her very intoxicated boyfriend up from the floor. "T-Thank you." He smiled as he was all over her still. "Mhm." Yn responded while still chuckling.

Yn & Chris had danced together for a little bit, falling a few times but got through it. A bit of time had passed and it was already 11:30pm, getting late but you know the hangover is going to be rough for him. "Hey honey." Yn said as she found her boyfriend almost asleep on the table. "We should probably head out, it's getting late." She said as the man's head bobbed up and down. "Y-yeah s-sure but wanna p-PARTYY-Y." He yelled as his hands were in the air. "Maybe next time we can party longer, I think it's past your bedtime mister." Yn said softly as Chris laid his head on your shoulder.

Luckily, you were 5'11 which was good for his 6ft height. Chris didn't argue with you after the bedtime conversation. He just hung onto your shoulder while you helped him walk out the door. "We'll see you later! Gotta get this one to bed. The hangover is going to be tough tomorrow." Yn pointed as she waved goodbye to her friends.

Soon enough, the Uber driver came up to the curb. During the wait, Chris couldn't stand any longer so Yn made the decision to sit on the curb while they wait for a ride. His head, peacefully placed in her lap, with soft snores and slurred talk throughout the waiting time.

"Here he is babe, time to get up." Yn cooed as she didn't want to disturb the sleepy man. "Mmm no want to." He groaned. Yn chuckled on the way he responded, it was like a 5 year old was in a man's body. "Oh honey, we'll be home in no time and be in bed. It's more comfortable then my lap." She said as she lifted the man up with all her strength. "Mmmm o-okay." He chuckled with a half smile.

Once they finally got into the car, Chris had laid his head in Yn's lap again. Yn had let him sleep during the whole ride, caressing her hand through his fluffy hair, while humming a song. She hadn't noticed that his thumb was in his mouth but she didn't question it. He's a giant baby while sick and has child-like tendencies during stages of drunkenness. It was nothing new but quite cute.

About a half an hour later, they arrived home, it was a struggle getting Chris out of the car and "sobering" him up to get into the home but with help from the Uber driver and yourself, you both made it home. Luckily, it was a one floor mansion so your room was close by. "Alright hon, almost there just a little bit further and then we can go to sleep." Yn cooed as she saw her boyfriend basically walking half-asleep.

Once you got to your guy's shared bedroom, you plopped Chris on the bed while you went to find some pajama clothes to change him in. Before you left, he was just sitting on the bed, again half asleep, but clueless. You didn't expect anything to happen until you heard a noise while you were in your closet.

Suddenly, Yn heard a sniffle? Or was she just going crazy since it was late. She decided to ignore it until she heard a sobbing noise, she then knew it was Chris. Once she turned the corner to see her bed, Yn's heart broke at the sight. There, sat her boyfriend, crying his eyes out and looking all around for you. "Y-Yn? Y-y-Yn?! He chocked up with his hiccuping cries. Yn immediately ran to Chris and comforted him.