𝟶.𝟿

𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯, 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

- 𝘌! 𝖭𝖾𝗐𝗌

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

- 𝖠𝖡𝖢7 𝖤𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

- 𝖳𝖬𝖹 𝖭𝖾𝗐𝗌

The birds chirped merrily outside and the street was alive with chatter from people heading to their respective workplaces. It was quite a noisy morning.

Yet all these were almost inaudible in the small break room of the BVE building.

Not a word was exchanged between the two men seated there, the silence being loud enough.

And then finally, with a sigh, Bird broke the ice.

"I want the full story" he told him. "What exactly happened?"

"Ain't really no story to it" Roddy answered simply, refusing to give up any information.

Even though he knew he probably meant well, the last thing he wanted was him and the others asking questions that they should not be asking and prying into things he wanted to keep to himself.

"What exactly is going on with you?" He asked the younger man, his worry evident in his tone.

For as long as he had known Roddy, he had never seen him in as much of a slump as he was in now. His productivity level had gone down drastically by at least 50% and all he ever willingly did was drink. Be it alone or with company.