𝟷.𝟺

𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽

it had been a week and a half, no, two weeks since alexis held a decent conversation with rodrick

he was always either sulking or brooding, preferring to be alone and scribbling away on a notepad he seemed to always carry around with him.

she knew he was still trying to get over her and that she would have to be a little bit more patient but she was starting to get annoyed.

how much longer would he make her wait?

"i'm gonna order some takeout, are you hungry?" she asked him in hopes of striking up a conversation with him.

"no" he replied, his tone dismissive.

he hadn't even bothered to look up from his phone.

she rolled her eyes in annoyance before letting out a huff.

"do you even want me here? honestly?"

he put down his phone then, but only to give her a quick glance and pick it up again.

"what do you mean?"

there he went again. come recent times, his go-to method to avoid confronting the truth was just feigning confusion. she was getting tired of it.

"what do i mean? when was the last time we even had a decent conversation? every time i come over, you're always on your phone or writing in that stupid notebook. it's getting annoying" she complained.

"i think you're being too dramatic-"

her scoff cut him off.

"too dramatic? you think i'm being dramatic? what about you?"

"alexis-"

"i've literally had it up to here with you and your fucking temperament. so what if she's with someone else? you lost her yourself, didn't you? it's not like she up and left you, is it?"

"watch what you say" he warned her.

"why should i? someone needs to tell you the truth, right? she-"

"alexis!"