Chapter 6

KAYLEIN’S POV

I returned back to the camp and I see that Merek is awake. He is standing where the girls were chained and his eyes immediately go to me as I approach him. I see Ulric standing to Merek’s left and I wonder if he woke Merek shortly after we escaped. No, if he had the girls and I wouldn’t have been able to make it two feet away from the camp, let alone half an hour away.

“You defy me?” he speaks lowly, bringing me from my thoughts.

I dip my head, looking at my feet. “I had no choice. The women were miserable!” I then tilt my head up so I am looking him in his eyes. “They were beaten, raped, no clothes or shelter! Is that any way to live?”

Merek moves closer to me. “That was not a decision for you to make! The men will only bring in new girls and they will be subject to the same conditions! Is that what you want?”

I shake my head from left to right, not bothering to speak.

“Why did you come back?” he then asks.

“I sacrificed myself so the girls could get away. You want me, not them so I would be the reason for a chase and I did not want that.”

“So cocky.” he laughs and begins to circle me, like a vulture circles its prey. “I cannot let you go unpunished for your actions.”

“What shall be my punishment?” I ponder.

“Go to my tent and remove your clothing.” he orders.

My heart races at his words. I look to Ulric and he gives a sad look. I go to Merek’s tent and I faintly hear him say something to Ulric as I remove my clothing. I am naked when he walks in.

“Get in the bed.” he whispers in my ear.

I do so and Merek pulls my body to the edge of the bed. I stare at him with confusion as he dips his head between my legs.

“What are you…?”

My words are cut off by a lust filled scream as I feel a strange feeling course through my body. Merek’s lips are on my feminine area and he is kissing it like he would my lips. What is this?

I cry out when I feel his fingers on that little button down there. It feels so good and I want more. I need more!

I pant, gasp and clutch at the sheets beneath me and I feel my insides squeezing together. This is new and exciting and I love it! All of a sudden the delicious tingling stops. I open my tightly shut eyes and I turn my head to see Merek lying beside me with a wicked smile on his face. How did he get up here so fast?

I look at him with a frown on my face. How could he start something and not finish it?

“That is your punishment my dear. I know you were close to orgasmic pleasure but I will not give that to you until tomorrow. Now sleep and if I’m in a good mood I’ll have some of the men help you clean up since you’ve decided to free the other girls.”

He easily lifts me further up the bed and places a sheet over my naked body. He lays down with his back to me and seconds later his snores fill the tent.

I finally fall asleep and when I wake the next morning I dress before leaving Merek's tent. I see that only four of the men, including Ulric, are still in the camp. Ulric approaches me as I start to clean up the mess the men made the night before.

“That was a foolish decision you made.” he whispers to me.

“A decision nonetheless.” I speak back. “Where are the other men?”