Chapter 5

Marinette was highly suspicious of her sister when she heard her word choice, Marin believed her as she went to check for a phony herself. But, no Ladyug was found and Alya was in a sad mood because she missed "a scoop," even though said scoop never existed. Although, the class wondered where
Y/n and Felix had wondered off too.

"You think I was a little annoying, Jules?" Alex asked, feeling bad she chased off Felix.

"Yeah, just a bit. I think we interrupted them.. They would be cute together no?" Answered the dark haired girl.

Rose squealed, "Did you see how close they were?! It was like Felix was a prince entertaining his princess!"

"Not a chance, My sister isn't interested in boys. She loves piano though and I'm sure Felix's playing drew her in. There's no way she would ever like a boy." Marinette cut in, obviously jealous at the notion of someone stealing her big sister away.

"Aww~ Jealous? Sweet Little Blue Jay," Alya teased.

Marinette puffed out her cheeks, clealy embarrassed from her best friend's remarks, "Shut up Alya!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n sat down on top of the science lab desk for the teacher, laughing under her breath. She had fooled a bunch of dumb freshmen with the mention of the Superherione Ladybug and one of those dumb freshmen was her little sister. Unfoolable, smart and capable Marinette. Y/n felt like she was on top of the world.

"What's up with you?" said an out of breath, Felix.

He himself had a tiny grin placed on his lips, Y/n's eyes lit up at the sight.

A single sound completely ruined their moment, the sound of the school bell ringing and the intercom coming on to end the Free periods for the sophmores.

"I had fun listening to you play piano today Felix, thanks for playing Les Adieux for me," she said hugging the boy.

He froze up as she slipped away and back off to class, the blonde felt his heart rate rise.

What an odd feeling...