Chapter 7

Y/n ran down the stairs of the school building, she sprinted out of class as soon as she heard Marinette fainted. Felix sat completely still on the same bench. He heard almost the entire conversation between Adrien, Alya and Marinette. He knew enough to get why Marinette dropped dead in the first place and his head reeled at the replay of the chat going on inside his brain.

He had a crush on Marinette's sister after barely talking to her for one day? He had been a little fidgety since the hug and thinking about it made him get all hot and flustered, maybe he did like her- NO! The thought is obsurd. That's literal crazy talk, it had only been an hour and 15 minutes of conversation, there's no possible way.

"Felix?" Y/n called out with concern. He had strangled his blonde locks with his fingers, a confused and angry expression on his features.

The most emotion he had shown in a while, he was internally freaking out but he kept his composure.

"Miss Dupain-Cheng, your sister is inside." He said sternly, 'Just push her away Felix, it'll be okay. London in two weeks and then no more stupid emotions. No more emotions after we get the ring and make our mom happy. Then its gloomy, stupid house and chess and piano in the dark again...'

"I see. Thank you, Felix."

If it hurt Y/n's feelings, she had a damn good way of not showing it. She pushed past the heavy doors, gliding down towards Marinette and gently carressing her little sister's head.

"Poor little Blue Jay.. You must feel terrible," She placed a hand on Marin's forehead, humming a lullaby their mother Sabine once sung to them as children.

Y/n had always considered Marinette to be her baby, so she did not find it embarassing when she held the bluenette close and ran her fingers through the girl's soft hair and sang the lullaby.

"The moon is bright, the wind is quiet. The leaves hang over the window~

My darling, fall asleep quickly, sleep. Sweet dreaming, sweet dreams.

The moon is bright, the wind is calm. Gently swaying you, sister's darling, close your eyes~

Yes, sleep, sleep, dreaming sweet dreams."

(Altered for obvious reasons.)

Marinette rolled over and groaned, a soft, tender emotion placed on her sweet face. She would be alright.

Y/n went to gather her bags and prepared to take Marinette home. A gigantic boom stopped the sister in her tracks.

Akuma Attack.