Chapter 29 (The Middle of the End)

Y/n sat in the middle of the lot underneath the tower, eagerly waiting for Hawkmoth's appearence. The akuma had left the girl, leaving only the shell of the Miradoor. She was deranged, Felix could tell that much as he walked towards her from the train station. The peacock brooch held tightly against his chest. The Cat Miraculous dangled in her fingers, she played with it as her transformed Ladybug earrings swayed in the breeze. The famous butterfly villain landed infront of her, his chesire smirk telling wonders.

"So, Felix. We meet again," Gabriel mocked, detransforming.

"It's nice to see you, Uncle." Felix sneered, "you promised me you wouldn't do this to her."

"I promised no such thing, nephew. I meerly said I'd have her with you in London in the next two days. That is no lie." He mused, "Y/n. Are you ready to make your dreams come true? All you have to do is give me the miraculous and I'll make all you desire a reality."

The girl shook her head, "I don't think so. I did all the dirty work, I got the miraculi myself. I'll make my wish and you can make yours, then it'll all be fine."

"The miraculous only grant one wish! I gave you that power, it's my right!" Gabriel shouted.

"Well, I guess your shit out of luck, old man. Because it's me over you: Tikki, Plagg, Unify!"

The illustrious shimmer of black and red meeting was beautiful, a flash of white tearing inbetween the two colors. Creating a spiral of light. Y/n opened her eyes, twin monotonous deities standing before her. Paris was blurred, time had stopped. The lunatic met eyes with both, her eyes sparkling.

"We are the gods of the miraculous, what do wish for humans?" The white asked.

Felix, who had appeared from no where stepped forward, "Our wish is for the tradgeties called from the Miraculous and Miradoor abilities to be fixed."

"And since your friend there is a Miradoor, she has the ability to choose the punishment."

"The two of us can become Kwami's..." Felix whispered.

She giggled, "Oh that'd be lovely! Then I can spend all of eternity with you and still watch over my sweet brother~"

"That human you obsess over? You are aware since your a Miradoor, your born from the power's of the original fallen god which created this world. You have no human family, the kwami's are your family," The black spirit recalled.

"I don't care~ It's so much fun pretending to be human! Our punishment is we'll be turned into Kwami's! Hurry up and make the damn wish already.. So Felix and Marin and I can always be together," She ordered.

"As you wish, crazy one."

"Should we really do this, one of them is insane!"

"It'll all work out, Plagg and Tikki can handle it."

The spirits disappeared in a hazy mist, Felix and Y/n lost conciousness. Both of them struggling with an immense agony