Chapter 16 (Shanghai Chapter's Y'all)

"Hawkmoth! Remove your akuma right now! Take it out of him right now, bring Y/n back, I'll cataclysm you-" He roared, tone full of scorn.

"Cat Noir, this is no time to get angry! Focus on the task at hand and then we'll save your pretty, little princess okay?" Ladybug reasoned, "Hawkmoth, it's obvious you don't want Yan Luo Shi to do destroy the Bund, do you think you could try to remove the akuma from the ball?"

"Akuma's cant pass through solid objectss, he has already placed it inside of himself, it'd just be stuck there until you defeat him or get his mouth open, if it's not purified after it's been removed or transfered to another object after release the effecs on Yan Luo Shi will remain until he's been purified," The older male explained.

"I see, so it's up to us. " Fei confirmed, Hawkmoth didn't respond.

His eyes turned to Cash, who still had Y/n's earrings clutched in his hands.

"Cash, the earrings. Give them to me, I'll pay you a hefty sum later. But I want them right now," The man ignored the prodigious holder. She grumbled and instead tried to get a hit on Yan Luo Shi.

"How much are we talking?" The greedy beast lustered, his hands rubbing together.

"1.5 million yuan, that's the about how much they cost right? I'll have it delivered to you soon,"  He replied. The earrings were thrown into his hands, and he soon disappeared.

Ladybug was alone now, Fei was gone and Cat Noir had been turned into sparkly, red dust particles. She had no idea what to do. She watched Fei sob on the roof top, deciding Marinette was much better for the job than Ladybug.

"Oh Marinette, I'm so sorry! If it wasn't for my hunger for vengeance Y/n would be standing here with us.. I know you can't forgive me-"

"I already have, you've learned your lesson. I believe you can save my sister, what's important is that you realize you can save her too." The french girl hugged her new friend, Fei finally understood what she had to do.

The martial arts master slammed her hands together, summoning the abilities of Long as the building smashed into pieces. With her abilities she placed Marinette in a safe place, leaving her friend enough time to transform and use her lucky charm.

Lady Dragon smirked, understanding Bugette's plan to take out Luo Shi as she the girl in spots hopped in the vase. Using her powers, Fei carried Ladybug into the river near the Bund District and forced water down the gigantic Villain's throat. Ladybug destroyed the ball with her yoyo, Yan throwing both her and the akuma back up.

The girl caught the monsterous butterfly inside of her weapon, finally purifying it. Together, Ladybug and LadyDragon lanched the lucky charm into the sky, repairing all the damage done by the akumatized Mei Shi, which in turn brought back all of the targeted citizens. She ran towards Chat, who didn't notice her hug and instead wrapped his arms around Y/n.

Felix was beside Ladybug in an instant as they watched boy in leather coo and swing the h/c-nette in happiness.

"I'm so glad your alright, Princess! I was so scared when I saw you jump infront of that despicable Hawkmoth. You are so kind and sweet for jumping out infront of him like that," He said nuzzling the top of her head.

Felix cringed, "It's like watching an overbearing father praise his child-"

Chat kissed her forehead and placed his against her shoulder, "That was so brave of you... but please never do that again. If you find yourself in danger, count on me to save you, okay?"

Ladybug held back her vomit as she slapped her knee, simultaniously trying not to laugh at how corny her partner was. Felix glared at the blonde with a sneer. The cat eventually let go of Y/n only then allowing Felix to relax.

"Here, give me your hand. I'll take you back to your uncle's."

"Hey kitty, I think your forgetting about Felix here, he needs to make it back to the restuarant as well. I'll be taking Marinette," Ladybug cut in, tapping Felix on the shoulder to remind him to not loose his cool.

"Right... I can only carry one person at a time Ladybug," Cat Noir replied.

"Try and make it work, Fei has to put the prodigious back and then she can make her way to the restuarant."

The cat groaned, but listen to Ladybug anyways. Felix was on his back while Y/n clung to his chest, he smiled at the sight of her head buried in the crook of his neck.

"I hope this isn't too scary for you Princess... and you too Felix."