Chapter 20 (Summer Chapters)

Y/n stood stark still, arms lifted as Marinette adjusted the skirt of her design. It fit her sister perfectly, the bluenette was extremely happy with the way the final outfit of her mini line had turned out. She was thinking of starting a small business for fashion exclusively for teens, they could make personal orders or alter any of her original designs to their liking for a few extra dollars, but she wasn't too sure of the idea. Thus she did not share it with her sister or best friend, but she was having a photoshoot for the Ladyblog because of Alya's insistence. Y/n had volunteered to be her sister's model, since the rest were either too shy or just didn't exactly fit the look Marinette was going for with this particular line. Rose wouldv'e been the go to choice but she was spending the day with Juleka, Mylene couldn't do it because she was going on a date with Ivan and Alix was out with Kim. Chloe and Lila didn't really fit Marinette's idea of sweet and innocent for the clothing because they both didn't fit in either category.

 Chloe and Lila didn't really fit Marinette's idea of sweet and innocent for the clothing because they both didn't fit in either category

For the very first outfit, Y/n stood infront of the Seine with an umbrella raised over her head. Her hands were outstretched towards the sky in a gentle manor a small white butterfly landing on her fingers. For the second picture, she slowly pulled the butterfly closer to her face, her gaze solely focused on the insect. For the third and final picture of the first outfit, she faced the river with her right hand being graced with edited rain.

The second outfit's photo's were shot infront of the Eiffel Tower, she was sat on her knees. The skirt flowed outwards, covering the white brick slabs that made up the ground, her arms rested in a W position. She tilted her head slightly towards the ground. The second was taken of her leaning against the leg of the tower holding a single white rose with a crestfallen expression. The third and finale picture for that design was taken on a swing that Alya had set up in the center of the tower. Y/n was pushed as high as she could, her skirt flowing up just enough to make it seem as if she was drifting though the air.

The next shoot was at the Louve, Y/n clutched the oversized white jacket to her shoulders infront of the Mona Lisa. One leg pushed forward and the other hidden behind the flurry of white. Another was taken by the portrait of Louis XVI, Y/n mimicked his stance and the final was taken at the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the h/c-nette also copying the pose of the famous work.

Alya was in awe, "Your like a professional! And Marinette these designs are incredible, Y/n looks stunning. I'm so gonna be your first costumer, girl!"

Marinette giggled, her face red from embarrassment, "We have two more to go anyways... they aren't that good Alya!"

The redhead rolled her eyes, "They so are! I can't wait to see the others."

Alya was filming while Marinette and Y/n sat down for a break near the Cathedrale Notre-Dame, luck was on the girl's side since Andre was waiting for costumers on sight. During their break Alya had revealed the photoshoot to her fans on a live stream and she showed the results of Y/n's modeling photos.

"Don't worry peeps! I'll post them for better view after we finish taking the last six pics for the shoot. Give it up for the Dupain-Cheng sisters, girl's with incredible talent!" She switched her phone's camera to show the girl's eating their ice cream, "See ya~"

She ended the stream, following the end of the two's break.

"Alright! Back to work ladies!"

In the second to last outfit Y/n was posed infront of the Notre-Dame building; a bundle of red roses were in her hand as her back faced the camera, her bun hidden by the boquet

In the second to last outfit Y/n was posed infront of the Notre-Dame building; a bundle of red roses were in her hand as her back faced the camera, her bun hidden by the boquet. The boquet was removed from the picture, instead Y/n's hair was braided a single rose behind her ear. She had a hand on her hip and her pose was full of confidence and sass. In the last photo for the outfit she smirked at the camera, freckles dotted across her face and roses strung throughout her new braid, her hand pushing back her side bangs. (Sorry if your hair is short.)

For the finale, Y/n was sat on a ledge in casual ripped jeans

For the finale, Y/n was sat on a ledge in casual ripped jeans. Her legs were on either side of the ledge, one hand brushing past her hair to show her face. Her hair was in her sister's signature ponytails and they blew backwards in the wind, capturing the moment perfectly. In the second, she was layed across a flight of sunbathed stairs not far from the original spot, Y/n glowed in the light. Alya once again took a beautiful image with her camera, executing the moment in an incredible, very Alya styled way. The very end, was similar to the first photo, except Y/n over looked a sunset instead of immenent rain.

Every photo Alya took was gorgeous, and they were a huge hit among the fans of the Ladyblog. Marinette had been slammed with both orders and praise alike, leaving her very busy for the next few weeks. The girl's were even interviewed by Nadja Chamack on the News Channel, the two had started to gain credit.

Felix had one of the polaroids saved as his wallpaper for a while, until Adrien caught him. He teased his cousin relentlessly, but Felix got his payback when he found out Adrien's homescreen was the one of Y/n looking out at the sunset. It was never spoken of again, the pair of cousins in a silent truce of secrecy.