Helping Buttons/A New Mission

SonicJohnz924 Writing Presents...

THE ANIMANIACS ADVENTURES OF: "Cats and Dogs"

Starring
Jeff Goldblum
Elizabeth Perkins

With the Voice Talents of
Rob Paulsen
Jess Harnell
Tress MacNeille
Frank Welker
Tobey Maguire
Alec Baldwin
Joe Pantoliano
Michael Clarke Duncan
And Sean Hayes

It was a beautiful Day in Los Angeles. The sun shone and the birds sang. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner, known as the Warner Siblings or simply the Animaniacs, were helping Buttons entertain his friend Mindy as they had "quite the experience for storytelling."

Having Just Finished their Latest Adventure with Indiana Jones and bringing a Stop to Klara's Antics and Putting her behind Bars, the Warners decided to take a rest from their adventures with the famed archaeologist due to That universe being one year off from World War II.

Wakko: So there we Were, Trapped, in a room filled with Spikes, The ceiling was getting lower and lower. "That's not Good!" I said. "This is Serious!" Indy yelled. "There are two dead people in here!" Willie Screams. "We're gonna be five dead people in here!" Indy yells.

Mindy: Whoa! What happened next?

Wakko: Well, Willie came closer and she hated those bugs. She pulled the Lever just in time, and saved us all from being squashed and skewered!

Mindy: Wow! That was amazing, Wakko!

Wakko: All our adventures were quite fun, Mindy, We also went for the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail!

Mindy: Wow... You must have ran into a lot of Trouble.

Yakko: Yeah, we found Trouble at Every conceivable corner.

Buttons: Thanks for Everything you three. I'm glad you could take some time off.

Dot: Don't mention it, Buttons. Call us anytime you need us, when we're not hopping into Movies, that is.

Buttons: I will!

With that, the Warners went back to the Water Tower.

Yakko: Wakko, it's Your turn to get the Mail.

Wakko: Okay. I'll do it!

Wakko opens the Mailbox and found a Package stamped with the words: "TOP SECRET, MAIL FIRST CLASS, URGENT". Addressed to them.

Wakko: Top Secret? Urgent? I gotta show this to them!

Wakko used his Trampoline to spring back into the Tower and Ran in with Package in hand.

Wakko: Sibs! A package arrived for us! It says It's Top Secret!

Yakko: First time we've gotten mail like that since Klara tried to take over the world with Pinky and the Brain...

Dot: But Why would it come to us now?

Wakko: I don't know.

Yakko: But let's find out.

Annabelle: Yakko? You coming? You promised me Lunch...