~02~

Abdullah's wedding was one week away. We were all doing preparations and getting ready. You wouldn't believe how stressed out mama was with the preparations. She was so so serious. Ya rabb

Meanwhile, me and hafsah were trying to get the perfect designer for the invitation card, and we finally found a good one. We gave the designer the details to the card and how we want them to turn out. We ordered for like 50 cards if I'm not wrong 100.

Like a lot of people were gonna attend this wedding. I was happy for Abdullah even tho he's leaving us soon to his OWN house. Ugh that looser is getting a new house and I'm still stuck here. But Alhamdullillah, Mashallah.

I was excited to welcome hanifa into the family, she's such a nice lady. I got the perfect style for the anko. But ofcourse, hafsah had to steal my style so I had to look for a new one.

And I actually came across one that was better than the first one I chose. Actually, I'm glad hafsah took that one, atleast I'll look finer than her.

We found a henna artist and other stuff. Yh Yh, I know that we are the grooms family and the brides family owns most of the events. But whatever. We are gonna attend them tho.

One week later.

It's ya Abdul's wedding! I cant believe it. We took the Kayan zance to the brides family and stuff.

Kayan zance

This is the group of items the grooms family sends to the brides family, these items include: clothes, underwear, beauty products, perfume,cookware,furniture,shoes, cash(kudin gaisuwa)etc.

Mama asked us to wear something nice even though there isn't really any program going on. Which really pissed me a bit, but it's fine. I wore an A shape gown(atampa).

Its a really beautiful gown. And it's probably my favorite. Because I love wearing it. It's really just comfy, simple and easy to wear. So I love it.

I came downstairs to see a bunch of guests in our house, lord I hate it when there are too many people. I think Abdullah went out with his friends or something, I'm not sure. Maybe his still roaming around this house somewhere.

I went to mama and hugged her tight. "Ke kinga aiki nake yi koh."(you can see that I'm working right). She said. "Haba mama, yanzu ko hugging inki bani iya yi?"(mama now, so now even to hug you I can't)? I asked frowning. "Toh naji, go and serve the guest."(I've heard). She said.

Next day

Today is the wuni(sa lalle) day for the wedding. We were getting ready to go to the venue and hafsah was wasting my time. I was already ready while she was busy still bathing.

"Hafsah me haka zamu yi lati."(hafsah what's this we are going to be late). I said. "Ke inazuwa haba, in fa na so bazan ge ba."(I'm coming now, if I like I won't go oo). She said. "Ah toh in haka ne se kice Abdullah ya ajiye ki."(oh toh if it's like that then tell Abdullah to drop you off). I muttered and rose up to leave.

"No no, I'm here!" She yelled coming downstairs. That girl ba.

We went to the venue for the henna party and suprisingly we weren't late. "Toh mrs rush rush, gashinan mutane ba su zo ba sosai."(Mrs rush rush, see now people haven't come that much). She said and I rolled my eyes at her.

After some minutes, people started coming and so did the amarya(hanifa). We started writing henna and the dj playing music. I must say, the dj was doing a great job. He played High by Adekunle Gold and the people that haven't wrote their henna started dancing like mad women.

Thank god I wrote my henna already, if not this people will have dragged me to come and dance. I mean I'm a good dancer, but not in such a large crowd. Yes yes I know, I'm not praising myself.

My henna got dry and I washed it. It looked so pretty. And I applied those oil perfume that you put to add scent to the henna. Well if you know what I mean.

After they finally got the chance, they dragged me to the center and asked me to dance with everyone cheering for me. And you might be wondering, why is everyone cheering so much. Well I'm the active one in events like this so.... You get the vibes.

The dj played chop my money by P-square. And I resisted the urge to dance but hanifa looked at me with those her signature smiles and I was forced to dance.

After I finished dancing, everyone cheered louder. I felt shy and went back to my sit. Even though this event is strictly for ladies, I don't know why I'm shy. Wait can you guys believe even hafsah is cheering? Wow.

Ya rabb, today was exhausting. Oh lord I'm so tired. And now we have tomorrow, great.

Kamu

Today is the kamu. Kamu means catch the bride. To get the bride, the grooms family negotiates with the brides friends for her release to them.

Ahhh! Well this is going to be fun. We are like not really the brides friends but whatever. Hafsah is friends with one of them so she's going to get her to record for her. I'm so tired.

Yes I just said I'm tired. But we are not going so yeah.

I was sitting eating some noodles when hafsah rushed downstairs to show me the video her friend sent.

We laughed and laughed and I even chocked on my ramen. Lol.

Heyyy....
Second chapter is hereeee

So how was it? Did y'all like it?

Oh and how is UNKNOWINGLY MARRIED going?

Hmmm...
Abdullah is getting married😮‍💨💃💃

Toh bye bye

Vote
Comment
Share
Like❤️

~shattuuu~