~39~

Dia's POV
(Dia and Ahmad have moved to their own house).

I spent a week at my in-laws before me and Ahmad moved to our matrimonial home. I'm so happy I'm finally with Ahmad. I'm currently in my room doing stuff basically. Ahmad walked in and stepped closer. "Your finally mine baby." He muttered and I smiled and blushed. "I am." I replied.

He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheeks. My cheeks turned red from blushing a little too much.

I saw that it was time for maghrib so I stood up and performed ablution. Then me and Ahmad prayed together. After that, Ahmad gave me a gift! Already?!

I thanked him for it although I hadn't opened the box yet, he then left the room. I opened it and it was a night wear. It was short and revealing. "I- does he want to-
"No don't think that you idiot." I said smacking my self.

"Oh well let me just wear it so he'll be happy atleast

"Oh well let me just wear it so he'll be happy atleast." I said sighing and smiling. I got into the walk-in-closet and changed from what I was wearing to the night gown.
It didn't look bad but it was too short and revealing. I got out anyways and found Ahmad waiting on the bed shirtless. "Pleasee don't let it be what I'm thinking please." I said in my mind.

"You look great." He said looking at me up and down. "T-thank you." I stammered as I was nervous. He stepped closer and pinned me to the wall.

I felt my face heating up. "Ahmad I-
Before I could finish he covered my mouth and that was my sign to shut up. He kissed me on the neck multiple times before dropping me on the bed. He started removing his trousers. "Ahmad I- I'm not ready." I muttered and he stopped mid-way. He put on his trousers and got off me. "Whenever you're ready then." He said and left smiling.

I felt my hearts releaved. Thank goodness.

I went back into the closet and changed to my normal nightgown which wasn't revealing.

I slept peacefully knowing nothing intimate will happen. I just wasn't ready.

3 weeks later~
"Ahmad! Buy me ice cream when your coming back." I said waving at Ahmad who was going to the office. "Okay baby." He yelled. "Thank you babe." I yelled before he entered the car. "I love him so much." I whispered to myself before going back into the house.

Later my husband came back from the office and we prayed maghrib and isha together. Then again I was asked to wear those nighties. The short ones. "Are you ready?" He asked before touching me. I nodded slightly not sure myself. He smiled a little before getting on me.

(I don't know how to write a seggz scene so, imagine it yourself. You dirty minded peeps)👀

"First time?" He asked and I nodded smiling a bit. "How was it?" He asked. "Not bad." I replied before kissing him.

I felt sooo relaxed it wasn't so bad although his d*** was a bit too big.

"I have something to tell you by the way." He said retiring from the bed. "Go ahead." I said smiling not knowing I was about to receive the most shocking news of my life. "I don't actually love you." He muttered and I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. "W-what do you mean?" I asked at the verge of tears.

"I mean I only married you so I could know how it felt to have sex with you. I'm divorcing you after this and getting married to another girl who I want to do the same with." He muttered. I was dismayed.

"What?!" I asked still trying to process all that he just revealed.