~37~

April
Henna party

Today is dia's henna party. Well Ahmad and his family came a few weeks back to ask for dia's hand in marriage with their son. And obviously we agreed and set everything. Let me just say Dia was more than excited. Plus they also brought the Kayan zance a few days after.

"Dia!" I called. "Yes mom." She answered as I entered her room. I saw her on her phone doing whatsoever. While safiyya sat beside her also on her phone. I sighed.  oh my god what's wrong with her. "Dia your still here?! I expected you to be in your dress by now. Today is your freaking henna party for goodness sake!" I yelled.

"And safiyya, you just sat and watched? I expected better." I muttered sighing. "Sorry aunty Manal." Safiyya said with a pout. "Its fine." I muttered and flashed her a smile to which she replied with a wink.

"Mom I'm sorry too." Dia said smiling like a fool. "Your not forgiven." I said my hands at akimbo. "Huh? Mom not fare!" She muttered and arched her brows together. "It's also not fair that your not dressed yet." I said rolling my eyes.

"Safiyya help her get ready and bring her downstairs, guest are already arriving." I said and safiyya nodded before  I exited the room. "Oh my my." I muttered sighing. I'm tired, it's just too much.

I was walking towards my room when I bumped into a muscular body. I raised my head up, abuabkar's handsome face revealing. "Oh my goodness! I'm already stressed out and now you just had to bump into me." I said folding my arms and frowning.

"Oh wifey. Stressed about what?" He asked and I glared at him in shock. "What?! Your daughter is getting matured and your asking me why I'm stresssed?" I said still glaring at him. He mouthed an "oh". "Wait wait wait, don't tell me you forgot about the wedding?" I said. "No I didn't I just forgot that you were doing all the work." He said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Yen yen yen." I said sarcastically. He grabbed my waist pulling my closer to him. "Wifey, would you stop being angry at me already?" He asked. "No I won't!" I said not budging. "Even though I give you one these?" He asked before he pecked me.

I couldn't resist, I just wanted to smile but I didn't. I decided to play hard to get instead. "Haha, so funny. No!" I said walking away but he grabbed my arm.

He twirled me back to him. He then kissed me on the lips. "Oh my god Abubakar what if someone had seen?" I said knowing if anyone saw that, I would be teased all day long. Which I'm not in the mood for.

"And so? Aren't we married? Habibty?" He said flashing me one of his famous smiles. I just couldn't. I smiled back. "Fine your forgiven." I said smiling. "Thank you baby." He said. "Your welcome my love." I replied then walked away waving. Before muttering "bye." I walked away as I saw his annoyed face and chuckled.

After henna party!
I really can't believe I'm pregnant and still doing all these wedding stuff. May allah see us through kawai.
The henna party started on good terms and ended also on good terms. Alhamdullillah. I'm so happy, even though my daughter is going to be leaving me soon. Oh and did I say I'm 3 months preggy now. And I got a new doctor that DOESNT work in the same hospital as that Dr. Hanif.

I can't believe all this while he was just acting to be innocent. Innocent my foot. I scoffed before laying flat on my bed after all it was a long day.