|Epilogue|

Abubakar's POV
"zayn!" I called out to my son. "Yes daddy." Came his sweet little voice. "Get him for me please." I said to my wife who was folding clothes. "Okay fine." She said before rolling my eyes.

"Be fast!" I said to Manal who was cat walking. "Hey! I'm coming." She said. She brought rayan and I hugged her. "Mwah, my sweet zayn how are you?" I asked him. "I'm fine daddy, I was here the wholeeee time." He said emphasizing on the 'whole' as I picked him up.

"Really?" I asked and started tickling him a bit with him giggling each second. Manal watched and smiled.

Zayn and aliyu were best friends. Aliyu is Dia's son. Can you believe it!

Oh! You might be wondering, how is Manal here? But Ibrahim had killed here right? So how is she still alive. Well...

flashback
"Noo! Manal!" I yelled as i watched Manal fall to the ground. Dia came holding zayn and also crying.

It was a faithful day and my Manal died that day. Then came her funeral and I couldn't stop crying knowing I will never see her again.

2 years later.

I appointed a new assistant in my office and she wasn't so bad and I liked her. She was just perfect. Although not as perfect as my Manal, no one can be so perfect. NO ONE.

I really don't treat Maryam, my assistant as only an assistant or a secretary, I treat her as family and she's like a sister to me.

A day came when Maryam revealed something to me. A very shocking news. "Sir, I want to tell you something." She says. "Go ahead." I said looking at her. "Sir, y-your wife she is-
"Yes she is dead! You don't have to remind me." I yelled getting furious.

"Atleast you think so." She said. "What do you mean? I watched her die." I said. "Well sir, I'm telling you she is alive." Maryam said and I was more than shocked. I laughed. "Do you think just telling me she is alive will bring her back from the dead?" I asked shaking my head in the negative.

"Sir, she is alive please believe me. I can show you." Maryam said. "Let's go then." I said. We got in the car and I started driving with her telling me directions.

"We are here sir." She muttered and I nodded clenching my jaw. "Come in sir." She said and I did as told.

I stood there shocked as a smile appeared on my lips. ."M-Manal?" I muttered. "She ran to me and hugged me. "Abubakar." She muttered. "Manal what- buy you-

"Shh I'll explain." She muttered. "Ibrahim shot me in my stomach, but it wasn't my head thankfully and the doctors where able to get the bullet out of me and I survived, and Maryam here helped me by allowing me stay here." She muttered. "Doctors? What doctors? But you were buried." I said.

"I wasn't buried, I didn't even die, I just shut my eyes so Ibrahim will think he won and I exchanged my body with someone else's. I didn't die abuabakar I'm right here." Manal said smiling. "Okay but why didn't you try find me?" I asked. "I did. But I heard you moved." She said and I nodded remembering.

"Well I'm just glad you're here now." I said hugging her. "Now let's go home." I said.
"Okay but Ibrahim?" She asked. "Let's just say he got what he deserved." I said smirking. "What did you do?" She asked. "No I didn't do anything I promise." I said raiding my hands in surrender. "Okay then what happened. "We'll his wife burnt him and- it's a long story." I said. "Okay." Manal said and chuckled.

"M-Maryam th-thank you so much." I said. "It was my duty." Maryam said smiling. "Thank you so much. I love y-

I turned to stare at Manal who was arching her brows together. "You Manal. I love you Manal." I said turning and hugging her.

Manal and I were leaving after Manal thanked Maryam.

We arrived home and narrated evrything to everyone from A-Z. They were all happy especially Dia.

End of flashback.

Oh and mama(my mom) died 3 years back. Rest In Peace mama, Inshallah you are in a better place and always remember I love you. I said and broke down. "Don't cry please, inshallah she's in a better place and her final destination will be jannah. Now stop crying before the kids come." Manal said to me and o smiled.

"Abubakar I love you." Manal muttered.
"Manal I love you too." Abubakar muttered and they hugged each other.

"Hey don't forget us!" Dia said heading towards them with zayn by her side. Manal smiled and Abubakar chuckled.

Hhh! What a happy ending is it?

Alhamdullillah.

    •THE END•