1. Action

Jentzen's Perspective

Hunter picked me up from my house to go to Piper's to film another video, Lev was there too, the perfect blonde-haired boy that I admired. His presence makes me want to blush, but I've learned to hide it. Out of curiosity, I asked, "What are we filming today?" "A last to stop Sharing a Shirt Challenge!" Hunter explained with an excited tone. "What?" I asked confused, me and Elliana broke up almost 2 weeks ago, There's no way this is real.

Sooner than later, we get there and everyone is already standing in the living room waiting for us. "Hii Lev!" Piper yells while she runs towards him and hugs him tightly, giving him a soft kiss afterward. Geez, that made me shake inside. The presence of him looking like he enjoys every single kiss from her makes me want to vanish from this world. Why does he enjoy them? I sometimes wish I could take Piper's place.

"1...2...3... Go!" Hunter exclaimed as he turned the camera on to film. "Hi, Guys! Today we're filming a 'Last to stop Sharing a Shirt' challenge!" Piper yelled. "Yeah! So, Piper, how are you going to pick out your partner?" Hunter asked. "SO! We are going to pick names out of a bowl to choose our partners!" Piper explained. Mystery picking?! Why can't we just CHOOSE people? I guess it's more entertaining...

Jenna went first, she closed her eyes and pulled out...Elliana. Next was Piper, clapping her hands nervously she picked up a piece of paper and got...Emily. Since everyone had their partners, me and Lev didn't, we had to be a team. I didn't mind but for some reason, I think he did.