9. Forgiveness

Jentzen's Perspective

My heart shattered, am I that stupid that I couldn't figure that out myself? Although, I'm glad he came forward, apologized, and explained instead of not talking to me..."I forgive you, Lev, and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to your side of the story and stormed out of the house." I apologized, smiling after. "I forgive you, Jentzen," he says with a smile, going in for a warm embrace after.

Lev's Perspective

I'm so happy Jentzen understood me and didn't just ignore me, what did I do to get so lucky with an amazing boy? After a short silence, Jentzen asks "Um... Could I sleep over at your place today?". "Liana is inviting some friends over and I didn't want to ruin their fun" he explains. "Of course!" I answer.

Before going to my place, we went to the mall. Got some candy, basketball cards, Starbucks, and many other goodies. We went to McDonald's to eat some lunch, we chit-chatted about our relationship and the most embarrassing moments of our lives. Finally, we get to my house, and we change and get into bed to open our basketball cards.

Duplicate after duplicate, we start to get tired, decide to turn off the lights, and head to bed. I started to think how lucky I am to have him, how lucky I am that he listens to me, loves and cares for me. I truly have the best boyfriend in the world. He is mine, all mine...