16. Paradise

Lev's Perspective

It's 6 AM and we are going to the airport to fly to Hawaii. I can't wait to share a room with Jentzen, our cottage is in an area where we can watch the sunset directly from our balcony. We got lucky, I'm surprised Piper didn't take that cottage for herself and Emily.

At last, we're on the plane. First-class seats, fancy beverages, extravagant snacks, and sitting next to my love. I would be lying to you if I said we didn't sneak some kissing action during the flight. The whole flight me and Jentzen discussed how many outfits we brought, we hypothesized what we would be doing there and we promised each other to get Leis for one another. 

We finally land... after a long time of sitting. The first place we go to is a Diner because we can go to our cottages at 1 PM, and it's noon at the moment. After eating we went to our cottages. They were big, one-story, lit up with fairy lights and the view is beautiful. This is truly paradise...

We head to the balcony and sit on a hammock. "You look cute" Jentzen comments "You too" I comment back. I hold his hands and smile, as I tell him "We are going to have so much fun love". "That's not even an argument, as long as I have you by my side," he tells me, as he leans in and softly kisses me. Every day I fall for him harder and harder, his affection makes it hard for me not to blush. I love this boy with my whole body, with all the blood running through my veins...