10. Firsts

Jentzen's Perspective

I wake up, slowly noticing my surroundings. Such a warm sunny day, but I can't find my favorite blonde boy laying next to me. Where could he be? I walk out of Lev's room, to see him in the kitchen making french toast for breakfast. "Good morning sleeping beauty." Lev greets me with a smile. "Morning!" I greet him back with a yawn.

As he puts the toast on a pan, I go up to him and hug him from behind. "Someone is clingy this morning huh?" he exclaims, turning around to face me and running his fingers through my body. From my fingertips, to my shoulders, up to my chin, stroking his thumb along my jawline, smiling. "Hi, cutie," Lev says, smiling afterward. I started blushing, two simple words and I get butterflies from him.

After we ate breakfast we got ready and headed over to Piper's house. "Hi, guys! We're not going to be filming any videos today, we're heading over to a park on a hill for a picnic. Wanna come with us?" Piper greets us, filling us in with the plans for today. "Sure! I don't mind" Lev answers "Do you?" he asks me. "No of course not! I'll come with you guys." I answer.

Sooner than later, we're at the park enjoying our picnic as a group. Laughing, talking, eating snacks, and playing board games. We haven't had time to just sit down and talk to each other, catch up and talk about our feelings.

I see Lev leaning in to whisper something in my ear, as he says "Hey, do you wanna go walk somewhere together? Like, alone?". I nod in response, I get up and tell the squad that we're going to be back in a bit. We start walking around, talking about our relationship as we come across a private area, surrounded by bushes and pointed directly at the sunset. Given the opportunity, we occupy the area, looking at the sunset while the wind is blowing through our hair.

I rest my head on his shoulder, while he rests his arm on me. "I hope you know how much I love you, Jentzen. You're the only one I need, the only one I love." he expresses. "I love you too Lev..." I express as well, wanting to kiss him so badly but I'm too nervous to ask "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Always, my love" he answers. "Can we- maybe...you know," I say with a stuttering voice.

He moves in a way that forces me to lift my head and look him directly in the eyes, seeing his smile like he knows what I'm thinking. He grabs my chin with his hand, leans in, and softly places his lips against mine. Fireworks...I've never felt so safe and loved. My arms wrapped around his neck, like they had a mind of their own. His hands go down to my hips, under my shirt, firmly grabbing my lower back and pulling me in closer. His kisses felt like a miracle, a dream I never wanted to wake up from. I'll never forget the feeling of this, I'll carry it in my heart, forever...