12. Relief

Lev's Perspective

Jentzen is right, we'll have to tell Piper at some point about us. "I'll talk to her, today," I tell Jentzen. "Are you sure you are ready to tell her?" Jentzen asks me. "Never been more ready my love," I tell him with a smile.

Suddenly, Piper starts walking down the stairs. "Oh hi, guys! I didn't even know you were here." Piper exclaims, with a giggle after. With a nervous voice, I say "Piper, can we talk? Just u-" "Us...three. Can we all talk?" Jentzen adds, not even letting me finish my sentence. I look at him with a 'are you sure?' look. He nods in response. "Sure! Let's go to my room." Piper answers after a short period of silence.

As we go to Piper's room, I start screaming inside. I'm nervous, more nervous than getting in trouble. We go to her room and I sit on her bed next to Jentzen. "What's up?" Piper asks. "Well..." I start talking, barely getting anything out. "me and Jentzen have something to tell you, something important." I grabbed Jentzen's hand, clasping it into mine. "We have been secretly dating ever since 'Last to stop Sharing a Shirt challenge," I tell Piper. "I asked him out on the rooftop date, and we've been dating ever since" Jentzen added.

My heart is pounding, silently waiting for her response. It almost feels like I can hear myself breathing, the room is dead silent, as we're waiting for her to say something. And then, she smiles and continues to say "I know, you've been almost inseparable after that video. I have just kept quiet just if it was some sort of prank or whatever. I'm happy for you guys." I started to smile, relieved that she supports us...