17. Jealousy

Jentzen's Perspective

The Squad got ready and we decided to head to a restaurant. The food and the drinks were amazing. The dancers were entertaining, they even let us dance with them! They gave us free Lei's that were splattered with different colors.

We sat there for a while, eating, talking, dancing, and much more. I soon realized that Lev was out of sight, worried, I told the squad I'm going to go looking for him. I get nervous, I started sweating, why would he leave without telling us? Did I do something? I find him sitting at a bar talking with a bartender, smiling and giggling. He had light chocolate skin, green eyes, dirty blonde hair and he looked our age. He was the exact opposite of what I looked like, what would they be talking about.

I start walking closer to talk to Lev when suddenly, the bartender leans on the bar and touches Lev's hand. I stop, shaking inside, shocked by what I'm seeing. Is Lev...cheating on me? I start walking backward, tripping on a chair. The loud thud made Lev turn around, surprised to see me there. I couldn't stand looking at him, tears running down my face. I get up and run as fast as I can, I have no idea where I'm going I just know that I don't want to be there, close to him.

I soon make it to our cottages and I hear Lev's faint scream "Jentzen wait!" which makes me want to run and hide, stay there until I cry myself dry. I run around the cottages, taking my sandals and shirt off, running into the water, hoping it would help me escape. Lev soon catches up as I start swimming. He starts taking his shoes and shirt off as well, running into the water after me.

I turn around to see that he is close to me, I start losing my breath, I can't control my body, I start sinking, my body locked into a position I couldn't break free from. "JENTZEN!" Lev shouts, swimming faster towards me. I cry hysterically as if I have just lost a loved one, but the only thing I've lost is my loved one's trust and love. I took a glimpse at Lev, sensing that I'm confused and tired.

He helps me swim to land, as my feet touch the dry sand - I fall, punching the ground out of anger. "Jentzen talk to me! Jentzen what's wrong?! Jentzen!" I hear Lev scream. I get up and hug him, digging my face into his neck. I don't know what got into me, I felt the need to do that. "Why Lev? WHY?!" I ask him, crying and screaming. "What's wrong?" he asks me with worry in his voice.