18. Proving My Love

Jentzen's Perspective

We get to our balcony, and I sit on the hammock and drink a glass of water that Lev had brought me. I sit there, in silence, shocked by the events that happened just now. "Jentzen, please, talk to me!" he begs. I stay silent for a while, and suddenly I burst out, choking on my words "You're mine and I'm yours, but you're so pretty, someone might want to steal you away from me. You might not be falling for it now, but you for sure will later...".

Lev argues... "There is no way-" as he gets cut off by me "Well what if it does?! What if it- what if- what if it fucking does Lev! What am I supposed to do then huh?" we sit in silence "Tell me!" I ask desperately, my face is red, sour tears falling from my cheeks, my heart shattered from his speechlessness. He grabs my hands and looks deeply into my eyes, exclaiming "I am yours until life brings us apart. I still have all and many more feelings for you from the first day, I don't plan on losing them and I won't."

At this point, all of his promises are the same, except they are worded differently. Frustrated, I got up and ran into the bathroom, collapsing in the shower. Hot water running down my spine, I calm down, thinking about what had just happened and how I feel. I slowly get up, and I hear the door starting to open, slowly...

Lev's Perspective

I always knew that Jentzen was sensitive, but I have never seen him like this. He had never been scared to lose something like this before.

After Jentzen storms inside, I take a moment to realize what happened and I knew I had to make it up to him the only way I knew how.

I step inside looking for him. He isn't in the kitchen nor the bedroom. I go to open the bathroom door as I hear water falling from a shower. I open the door and I catch a glimpse of Jentzen on the shower floor. He quickly gets up as he notices that the door is opening. I close the door, and look into his eyes with nothing but determination to make it up to him- my boy.

I didn't want to continue talking to him and trying to make it up to him. I didn't want to speak, i wanted to do. Water still running, I step into the shower, Jentzen standing speechless. I look into his eyes, caressing his cheek. I kiss him. It wasn't just a kiss, a peck or some form of make-out. That kiss, it had meaning. The passion told him all the answers to his doubts and questions.

Suddenly, I stop. I look into his eyes once more, and walk out of the shower. As I grab a towel, not making any eye contact, I leave the room. I inform hunter about where we are, so they don't freak out. After a change of clothes, I headed to bed- knowing, that I proved my point.