Greetings. (1)

‼️This is a old story. check out my new stories, my writing is much better now. Haha, but I'm still keeping this up because it got an insane amount of reads. :') ‼️

You smirked at a cup, finally! After the devil cried his eyes and threw a tantrum after being beat by them, wait. Him? Where's the red ish cup? You thought, if he had died this would be less thrilling to slaughter them. "Where's your brother?" I looked down at him, with a deep echoing voice. He glared at me. "He's at pork rinds shop." He stood his ground, looking up at me. I saw he was slightly frightened. "Right, guess we can chat before I kill you! I heard you have even beat the devil. Did he throw a tantrum?" Mugman nodded, he laughed. "Yeah ! He totally lost it when he reached his breaking point, he cried to king dice, then said it was king diced fault!" I smiled, laughing He looked up at me with a grin. "Your not so bad after all, actually we don't have a good reason to get your contract! We only wanted to make the devil more mad, since your his sister." I leaned foward at mugman words. "I know, how about we don't actually kill each other, well I will kill you, since you have revive potions or whatever. Just a test" I grinned. He nodded and cuphead stepped in. "Hey mugman,  I got something good form pork rind and -" He looked up at me, a glimmer of shock in his eyes. "No no, absolutely not am I fighting her." Mugman turned to Cuphead. "We aren't anyway." I leaned back, crossing my legs. "The names princess y/n, just call me y/n. Mugman, explain how we are gonna do this to the little cup." Cuphead blushed slightly at my words. "Well, since we have no real reason to kill her, and we burned the contracted, we won't. Just a test run." Cuphead nodded slowly and turned to me. Pointing a finger gun out.

The first time I saw one of them die I felt so bad. "I feel guilty, I hate seeing souls out of their body." The boys turned to me. "Your a demon. How come?" I sighed. "Don't stereotype me just cause I'm a demon, this might sound pathetic but I have plenty of fears, getting chased, dying, blood- BLOOD!" I looked at cuphead, his head was bleeding. I screeched. "IM SORRY- here." I  shrunk down to an average size. They stared in amazement. " golly.." Cuphead muttered under his breath. "What else can you do?" Mugman looked in excitement. "Well, shapeshift. Change sizes, teleport, rituals kinda stuff, telekinesis... em, as I am known as the princess of realms, just with my mind well, I can create a sort of , universe." They smiled. "OH WOW! You sure are powerful." Cuphead smiled, wiping the blood from his face.  I frowned slightly. "Do you guys want me to.. kill you so that you won't feel any pain after?.."  They nodded. I hesitated, but then sent a big rock crashing on them both. They popped back alive and I smiled, awkwardly. I moved the bloody rock to the side. "You- uh... can leave if you wish." The cuphead looked at eacother and nodded. "We didn't introduce ourselves, I'm cuphead and he's mugman. Would you like to come to our house?" I widened my eyes. "Me? Are you sure?" "Of course! Cmon." He took my hand, I blushed, wait what! Why am I so hot all of a sudden. It's just a cup. Just a cup..
.
.

I entered the seemingly small cottage, I seemed to recognise the place for whatever reason. it was huge! It had paintings that looked amazing, with a radio next to a very comfortable looking couch.I looked in amazement. I heard a voice coming from the stairs, I got anxious. "Elder kettle! We made a freind." Beamed cuphead, smiling ecstaticly. "Oh, I'm coming!" A seemingly old kettle stepped down the stairs, I gasped! I knew him when he was adult ish. I started bursting into tears, (happy tears) The cups looked at me worried. "Oh my! My old friend y/n! Don't cry, I know it has been a long time." He had pulled me into a hug. "Why'd you leave?" He pulled away, a smile on his face. "I didn't mean to make you upset. Let's say, little pawns invaded my old space." I looked up, my tears stopped and I smiled, I turned back to cuphead and mugman who looked confused. "Well, I used to know elder kettle." Mugman looked even more confused. "Ah, elder kettle you never told us about this? Why! And do you know that she's a dem-" I narrowed my eyes at mugman, him stopping. I turned around and smiled and elder kettle. "I'll make some tea." He walked into the kitchen and I nodded, sitting down at the couch. I crossed my arms and my head leaned back. The cups sat beside me. "I'm still confused, so he doesn't know your a demon! YOU'VE NOT ALWAYS BEEN ONE!?" Cuphead widened his eyes, at me. "Well, it's a long story, I'll tell you sometime." I said, then Elder kettle placed down a tea for me. I sipped it then looked around. "I'm truly great full to be back here, and I have something to tell you." I nervously looked away. "Sure, you can tell me anything" Elder kettle smiled. "Well, ever since I've made a serious bet with the devil, I transformed into one. He made a bet were, if I would pay him everything I have. That's if I landed a 1 and a 1, he'd make me a higher rank demon than himself." Elder kettle smiled, "That's, I don't know how to feel. Don't worry y/n I won't think of you any differently."

But then, we all heard a crash. I looked to the door and saw a tall black figure with yellow eyes followed by red slit pupils. A toothy grin on his face with pairs of big ears and horns...

Btw, comment what u want next bc I'm bored! Say yes in the comments I'd I should do a mugman betrays in this story)

This is 1021 words!