A fight! (2)

A song above for yall ))

You yelped, the figure crashed into you, flying you up into the air. Once he had got high enough he had a relaxed smile. "Greetings darling!" My horns and dark wings appeared. Annoyed. "You cannot just bust in like that!" He rolled his eyes. "I'm annoyed that you are freinds with those, cups." I spat at him, "I'll be with who I want to." The devil clearly didn't like that and threw me in the woods. I coughed, getting up and seeing cuphead running to me. "What in the- are you alright y/n!?" I shook my head, before gagging, the devil stood on me, holding my neck tightly. "Why would you think that becoming freinds with a cup who is in serious debt and serious trouble from me is a good idea, you have disappointed me." He hissed, looking down at me. Cuphead fired a red shot at the devils head, the back of the devils head steamed from the shot. He let go and turned to cuphead. "YOU LITTLE-" The devil tried to leap at cuphead, I grabbed him quick enough not to. "LET GO! LET ME AT HIM-" I gripped my claws into him harder. "It's not worth it, scram" He looked to me. "Fine, I'll be back, and I'm not happy with you." He teleported away. I panted, rubbing my neck making sure there weren't any marks, I slouched. Cuphead walked over and supported me, taking me back to a room in elder kettles house, "I'm sorry... it my fault" I sighed. "No not at all, it's the devils. " he reassured me. "You need some rest for a surprise I'm planning." I shot up from the bed. "SUPRISE?!" Cuphead laughed slightly at my reaction."yes!" Mugman bursted in. "Guys look! I found a ride, NEW! It's called the obliterater so fast it'll something , but oh well! Who's with me!"

"MEEEE!" I said excitedly. "Everyone, hold my hand, shoulder or anything just hold me." The cups placed a hand and I teleported them to the ride, at the front. "WOWIE!" Mugman looked at the ride, it was slowly stopping. "Just in time! Let's get on darling." He took my hand, I had frozen in shock but still followed him. We got on all 3 of us. Cuphead in the middle, me on the left and mugman on the right. "I'm ready! This is gonna be real fun!~" The ride had started, I felt dizzy already while cuphead and mugman enjoyed it, their hands in the air and cheering.

At the end of the ride ;)

I was a blushing mess, hiding my body with my wings. "I did not expect that to happen, MUGMAN! Why didn't you know!" I sighed. "I- I'm sorry" He rubbed his arm in embarrassment. "Meh! I don't see the bad side of it, I mean sure, your half nud-" Cuphead said, I then growled, " Do not finish that sentence, Im freezing cold!" Cuphead looked to me, tapping my shoulder. "Do you even have anything on darling?" He said in a rather lustful manner. "Oh shut up you" I said with a smile. Slightly peeking my head out, which revealing some of the upper part of my chest. He blushed slightly. "I don't regret it, it was real fast!"

Flashback on the ride ))

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Cuphead laughed at me. CALM DOWN IT-" And that's when everyone's clothes when ❤️bye❤️. Cuphead glanced to me, and became a blushing mess, I immediately covered myself in embarrassment. "MUGMAN WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO"
"IM SORRY!!!!" - mugman
"YOU GUYS JUST HAVE FUN!" - cuphead
"I can't when mugman baited me into this!"  - y/n
"I did certainly not! I didn't know we would be half naked!" - mugman
"Shh, just enjoy the RIIIIIDEEEEEE-" - cuphead
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" - All off you

At home. "I had a fun time with you guys, unfortunately the devil ain't happy with me, so I need to go to him." Cuphead took my wrist. "Why do you even listen to the devil! Your more powerful than him." He sat on the bed (we were in his room). "

This is 686 words!