Dont talk about it.. (9)

Y/n POV

I woke up, my head was sore. But, I still remembered what happened last night. "Shit, that's my virginity gone." You mumbled. Hey, at least you don't remember it, and the pain is gone. You saw Cuphead waking up beside you. "Oh- uh... hey Cuphead." You smiled weakly, rubbing your arm nervously. *you guys still have clothes on jeez, and you guys didn't actually do it, just kissing kissing and more kissing, that's enough to take away the pain*

"Hey, do you remember what happened last night? My memory's blurry." He rubbed his head. "Ah, not really. I think you should get back to your cottage.." You smiled. "Wait, what am I even doing here!" He shot up. Standing beside the bed. "Oh UHM.. you got sleepy when we were on the mountain, after the airplane thing so I took you here.." you lied. You could see a smile on cupheads face. "Righty! Stay here. I gotta bring ya something darling." He said, smiling . "Alright, feel free to walk around the castle." I said, sitting up not slouched this time. I then cupped my face with a hand. "Does he even know about last night?.." you said, sighing. "I hope not." You yawned. You felt like getting more sleep. But you couldn't stop thinking about last night. You stared at the ceiling for a good 20 minutes. Just then Cuphead entered, a big smile on his face. "Breakfast, I don't know if you like it, but I saw a recipe for it!" He set it down beside you, it was your F/F ! "Oh my golly- Cuphead , why do you do such kind things to me?" I questioned him. "Your my freind. That's why!" He said with a silly grin.

F/F = favourite food

"But, I'm a demon, I take peoples souls. I torture those who simply are in debt... IM A MONSTER!" Your voice deepened, sinister. Your wings started to burn up, bones started showing, a bit of blood pouring. Your wings turned black again. Cuphead looked at you, frightened. Your eyes wide, "why? Why do you even talk to me, take me nice places. You.. YOU!" Your wings were almost all burnt, you were in a serious pain."y- y/n, why are you burning up?" Cuphead said, trying to get closer to me. You started tearing up. "Tell me why!" You looked to him. "Y/n, I don't judge people on what features they have, or what they've done in the past." He comforted me. And took my hand. "Im sorry.. I'm sorry for overreacting." I buried my face into his chest. "No, trust me it's fine." Cuphead said, patting my head. "I need to tell you something, cups." He blushed at the nickname a bit. "Of course, you can tell me anything." I looked up to him when he said that. "I love you." I said with a small smile. "You, love me?" Cuphead smiled back, looking down to you warmly. "Yes.." you knew he felt the same. "I do too." He said, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"So, are we a thing?" - y/n

"Of course, i have been waiting for this moment." - Cuphead - he smiled.