~a time in the skies~ (7)

Cuphead had got an idea. "Dalrling! Why don't we escape from here?" He gave a dangerous grin to me. "And you mean by that?" I grinned too. "I have an airplane ! Why don't we fly on it?" He smiled and walked towards me. "Your asking me on a date!" I announced, "am not!" He laughed, "yes you are!~" I teased. "Right, have it your way, cmon let's go!" He said, but I held his hand and pulled him towards me. "Nah, we ain't walking." I grinned. He looked confused. "Then what are we-"  he couldn't finish his sentence. I put him on my back, he looked surprised. We then took off with my wings. "Oh wow- aren't I heavy?" Cuphead held onto me for dear life. "Not at all, I'm a demon remember? I can handle basically anything." I said, then Cuphead got an idea. I could tell. "Cuphead, what's with that face? What are you-" I questioned, just before. He started tickiling me! How dare he! "CUPHEAD!" I shouted, he stopped but I had already lost balance, he fell off me "AH-" He shouted, falling beside me, though I cornered myself with my wings. There was no stopping now. Feathers flew into cupheads face as he tried to get ahold of me in the air. "Y/n- I'm sorry! Please uncover yourself and try to fly!" He shouted, air rushed through my feathers and we were close to the ground. As I had almost reached the ground, I was so scared. When diving out of control I couldn't even move. I had just gone numb. Cuphead pointed out a finger, and managed to charge up a super, he launched it out the ground. So you didn't take basically any impact when landing.

Yes You rolled to the side when taking the impact, your wings steaming as you landed. As well as your horns. Cuphead had landed on his back. He groaned. "Ah.. at least that wasn't that bad, where's y/n ?!" Cuphead gazed around. He saw me and ran, even though he was scratched up. He nudged me. "Y/n, please tell me your awake..please!" He backed up once my wings and horns started to burn away, into a larger layer. That was pure red. "What in the.." I got up, coughing. "That was awesome!" You said. "I even got a larger wing and horn size from that! Haha!" You looked at your wings, and got up. "Shall we go to the airplanes? In fact, I see it." Cuphead said, trying to play it off that he was worried about you. "Of course!" You said, healing his wounds.

You headed over to the airplanes, there were two but you both two took one. "Oh I'm so excited for this!" You said, your crimson wings wide wing even more. Cuphead chuckled."Hold on tight!" He said with a determined look. And he took off, taking to the air. You held onto him for dear life. He only looked at you with the sweetest smile ever. "You can open your eyes, it's beautiful here." He patted my head. I looked to the sunset, the clouds and the pink sky. "How do you manage to make things so pretty." I stared in amazement. Then I pecked his cheek, "thanks darling! " He smiled. "No, I need to thank you! You do all these things for me!" I said. Hugging him while he drives. "No problem, I'd do this anytime."  He smiled. Looking at the fantastic veiw. "Look at this y/n! It's amazing!" Cuphead pointed ahead of him. I tossed my head up and he sure was right!

 I tossed my head up and he sure was right!

Cuphead POV

It's such a beautiful veiw, I really hope y/n likes this. It seems she does but what if she's pretending? What will I do if she doesn't like me after this? Don't overthink it... "oh MY- Cuphead! I can't thank you more. This is just breathtaking!" Y/n moved to the front seat, letting her wings open and feel the breeze. I smiled at her. "Surely is, how about we go land on that mountain and settle down?" I pointed to a rather flat mountain with a few trees on it. "Sure, but what's that?!" Y/n pointed to the sky. I looked and saw a shooting star. "Never seen a shooting star? Well when you see one. You make a wish and don't tell anyone." I said, looking at the shooting star. "What should I wish for? Hm.... I know!" Y/n said, she then mouthed something. I only smiled and made my wish. 'Hm... I wish for y/n to always be safe and happy with me.' I said in my mind. Then I looked to y/n who was happy as ever. 'Golly... I really made a good friend, y/n is all I could ever ask for..' I dazed off, not even noticing we were near the mountain. "cuphead, should we land now?" Y/n questioned. I nodded, we landed quite softly and I turned off the engine. We walked and settled down by a tree. "This is has been a really fun day Cuphead!" She said, shuffling over to me. I looked back to the plane and it was gone. "Y/n wheres the plane?" I questioned. She only giggled.
"It's back there silly." She pointed the direction we came from. "Thanks.." I sleepily said. "Anytime." She said. I was so sleep I didn't notice that I had basically fell limp, I leaned my head on y/n (s) shoulder. And she covered me with her wing.

Y/n pov

'He fell asleep on me! That's so cute!' I thought, covering him with my wing and moving him closer with it. It acted like a blanket for him. I smiled, I couldn't help blushing at Cuphead always. 'He does amazing things for me. With no need to do them. But he does! ' I once again thought, not even noticing the devil was informs of me. "Ahem, y/n?" He cleared his throat. "Ah- sorry big bro." I sat up, gently setting Cuphead down against the tree. "Dating him yet?" The devil teased, nudging me. "Yet?" You laughed. "Don't get your hopes up, luci." I grinned. He knew he hated that nickname. "Careful there y/n." He grinned. "Oh shush you big baby, handle a nickname. Your the prince of darkness after all. Man up!" I teased. Looking up to him. "Yeah yeah, I was just checking in, also. Wanna know something I can do?" The devil leaned forward. His hands behind his back. I nodded. And I felt something on my back, I turned. It was a devil tail! "What in the-" I looked to it. I could control it. I swayed it in circles. "This is amazing big bro!" I lashed it around. "No problem. You can't really remove it without me telling it to. So, shout for me if you want it removed." He gave a smirk. Then teleported away. I settled down next to Cuphead. I let my tail go in front of me. "I can extended this!" I laughed. I watched as the tail extended. I then took it in my hand and touched it. "GAH-" You flinched, every time you touched it a rather weird feeling crossed you. "It's summer.." You looked around. "SHIT!" You said. At this sort of time demons go into heat. "Ugh... the devil surely knew." You said, quite annoyed. Cuphead suddenly woke up. "What's wrong?" He rubbed his eye. "Nothing nothing, just this tail that the devil gave me. It might come in handy for something." You said, looking at it. "That's not a bad thing is it?" Cuphead wondered. "Well, it is." You sighed. You teleported Cuphead back to his room. "You should get some proper rest, I need to figure out how I'm gonna get rid of this." And just like that, you teleported away.