~A romanitc time~ (6)

You saw a picnic, set up with butterfly catchers. The blanket was a red checkered with white.

Btw, for best experience read this with the song playing above!

You almost burst into tears. He prepared this for you! "Sorry it isn't much, I thought you would like it." Cuphead nervously looked to me. "Cuphead, this is amazing! I can't thank you more!" I tightly hugged him. I saw tons of butterfly's swarm us. One landing on his straw as we pulled away. "AH! - is there a bug on me!" He panicked. "That's a butterfly silly." I laughed. "Let's catch some more shall we?" I said. He blushed, nodding. We both took a net and a jar, we both ran off. I loved this,  it reminds me of being a child again. I was chasing a butterfly, when all of a sudden, I tripped up. "Gah-! The butterfly's gonna get away!-"  But the grip was too strong, I felt another thing grip my leg. I looked back at it and it was vines! "HEY- let go you vine freak!" It dragged me, even faster when I said the insult. I kinda let it drag me, Interested  in where it would take me. I soon saw a flower patch,with one large on in the middle.  "Oi, what are you doing catching precious butterfly's here?!" He held you upside down. You quickly pulled up your shirt, in order to not well, show your yk.  He stared at you doing that, letting you down. "Sorry for the rude entrance, I'm Cagney. Cagney carnation." You looked up and smiled "I'm well.. y/n." He looked surprised . "I'm so sorry your majesty y/n!- I didn't know-" You stopped him by a kiss on the cheek. (A friendly one)

"No worries Cagney!" You smiled at him, he smiled back.
He widened his eyes and smiled. "I haven't felt this lively in years, how are you doing this?"
"I don't honestly know, oh! There's Cuphead!" I said, hearing rustling.
"Y/N! Y/n look what I found, it's beautiful isn't it?" Cuphead walked up to me, holding a jar with a glowing yellow butterfly. That fluttered slowly.

Look at picture at top!)

I widened my eyes and smiled. "It's stunning." I looked at it. He had a confused look. "I still don't get how this glows." I quickly pecked his cheek . "Shall we go back to the picnic?" I leaned forward. "Sure!" He smiled at me. He blushed like crazy.I teleported him back. And he set the jar down. We sat down, then looked at a clearing that revealed the sun, the pink and  blue sky. The city and the fluffy clouds. It was beautiful, I felt a tear roll down my eye. "Cuphead - *sniffle*" You had a smile on your face, though tears strolled down your eyes. He looked to you, shuffling over to you. "Are you ok darling?" Putting an arm around you. You buried your face into his chest, sitting in front of him and your wings coming out due to the amount of emotion you were experiencing. "I can't thank you more, for doing this to me." I sniffled. Looking up at him. He patted my head. "It's no problem darling, I'd do anything for you any day." He smiled, looking back to the sunset. You guys had ended up falling asleep, you slept beside Cuphead, clinging onto his arm. Cuphead woke up, noticing it was night, plus that you were clinging to him. But, little did he know, you were half awake. "Golly.. shes making me fall for her so hard.." he spoke,  watching the moon settle down under the mountain. "I've think i have found the right girl for me." A smile appeared on his face. I tried my hardest to go to sleep, but I blushed like crazy at those words. The right girl for him?  I can't believe it.. I- uh.. you drifted to sleep.

You woke up in your bedroom. You shot up, how did he know where I lived? You slowly settled down, not really caring. You walked up to the mirror, thinking about what he had said. You blushed incredibly hard, cupping your face with your hands. " oh my!.. he really said that!" You looked at yourself. You were a blushing mess. You looked back to see king dice. He awkwardly waved. You lashed a wave of fire at him in slight annoyance, it almost burnt him but he teleported away. "Jeez!" He said, brushing ash off him. "Where you watching me while I slept?" I said in annoyance. "I only came in a minute ago, so no. The devil wants a word with you, but before that. Have a word with your boyfriend." You saw Cuphead behind king dice, he waved slightly. "I'm not her boyfriend, just shush." He said, barging past king dice and closing the bathroom door. "Did you bring me back here?" I said, turning around and sitting on the desk. Swinging my legs. "Well, yep! Remember the picnic? The next day king dice found us, he helped me bring you back." He said, happily. "It was so great..thank you thank you thank you! " I ran up and hugged him, my wings expanding. Covering me and Cuphead. He blushed, but hen hugged me back. "It's no problem. I enjoyed it aswel."  He smiled. And I thought, I'm gonna worry the hell outta him! "By the way, what we're you saying when it was night? I heard you muffling something." I looked to him, his reaction was priceless! A worried look full with fear."nothing important- wait, did you hear what I said?" He said, holding my hands, worried. He leaned down. "Nope, I was just asking ." I smiled. But just then, Cuphead got an idea. "Why don't we go to my house?!" He said excitedly, still holding both my hands. "Sure, give me a describing of it and I can teleport there." I said my wings tucking in now. "Well, a small cottage, a large garden with a light brown fence,  it had 2  floors and is near to the carnival." He said, before he could finish I teleported to his house.  We walked in and he took my hand, leading me upstairs into a half opened room, it was full of treasures. "Here!" He picked up a pen and a paper. "Your the princess of realms right?" Cuphead excitedly said. "Yeah." I replied. "It's only elder kettle that can use this, but I wanna see if you can, draw a scene on the paper. Any scene and try go into it!" Cuphead exclaimed, he sat down with me on the wooden floor. I drew a seaside. I put a hand in and somehow, I saw myself in it already, my hand in it! "Oh wow!" I said. "Well! Off we go." He hopped inside, looking at Cuphead amazed, he was giant now. "It worked! It worked! Elder kettle come here!" He shouted for elder kettle, rushing out the room. I searched around, and when I touched the water it was like I imagined, full of fish, warm water. I couldn't believe it! " I can feel things in this, sweet." As I said that elder kettle, an excited Cuphead and an ecstatic mugman came in. "Cuphead! I can feel the water in this!" You laughed. "Oh wow, I never knew you could enter it y/n." Elder kettle smiled. "Oh golly! That's amazing y/n! I'm not surprised" Mugman laughed. "Right, how do I get outta this.." I looked around. "Just imagine becoming your normal self, y/n." Elder kettle spoke softly. In an instant I was out, unfortunately, I felt really sick. "Excuse me-" I rushed outside, the cups following me. "Hey y/n what's wrong?" Mugman shouted. "I need to -" You felt it come up your throat, you quickly hid behind a tree and held it In, you panted.

You felt crappy, your stomach and head hurting. You tried to resist throwing up.You saw Cuphead there he looked at you in shock and confusion. "What is that!-" Mugman pointed at a large black liquid , it was moving!. "I don't know what the hell it is!-" You looked to them, before you could speak another word it jumped onto you, you had got consumed into it, "what the- GET OFF ME!" You had used your demon powers but this thing was immune. You tried to fight it off, though it kept latching onto you and spreading onto you. You felt it being tugged back, it was then thrown back by the cups. "What is that!?" Mugman shouted. "It's a latcher, they go after normal people, but looks like it was hungry. It sucks your soul if you don't have powers, class 5 and above." You sternly spoke, backing up. "There's no way to kill it, it can shapeshift also." You all looked at each other. Then Mugman looked back, it was gone. "Where did it go- any of you could be the latcher! I donr trust any of you-" He panicked, backing up looking at us both. "Mugman- clam down its us." Cuphead said, but before he could talk any more Mugman dashed away.

This is 1539 words!