Chapter 14

(hhh new chapter just dropped sorry if I'll treat you guys with a cliff hanger bc I'm in a silly goofy mood :D)

"Noob?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I...ask you something?"

"Oh, sure...? What is it?" Noob turns around to see guest closed his notebook seems like he finished writing something about his assignment.

"Would you forgive someone that is willingly to protect you until they were dying?" Guest asked him, he's not looking at him. Noob doesn't understand why guest would ask that.  And why is it a question for somebody willingly to sacrifice their own life for their love one...? Even they were dating for a month now it's totally not a surprise.

"Why would I forgive them? I'm not letting them die Infront of me from my own idiotic...friendship or not, it would probably take me months to recover after the incident." Noob exclaimed. Guest glanced at him, was not expecting that answer from him. Noob seems distraught.

"Oh, I'm...sorry for making you upset from that question. I didn't know you woul—"

"No need to apologize Guest, it's fine" Noob gave him a small gloomy smile

"Although it's a horrible question, I think we should get ready tomorrow. We only have one month until school is over" Guest started to pack his stuff on his bag and gave Noob to it.

"Alright, let's go to bed." Guest nods and kiss his check quickly before both of them going to bed and getting ready for tomorrow's morning. (Not sussy)

—————————————————
Around 10am. (Skipping timelines since I'm not writing guest and noob waking up and doing their daily routine lol)

Acorn and Bacon are walking together through the hallway with many robloxians gathering themselves, some of them are talking which place should they go or talking about their free time. While some of them are taking their belongings on their lockers. Both of them are trying to get Bacon's backpack inside until she saw a familiar pink hair.....wait. couldn't be it's—

"Acorn? Are you okay?" Acorn was startled when Bacon was starting to feel worried about her. She looked at the same familiar robloxian one more time and all the sudden they were gone.

Pinky.

"I'm okay Bacon, why you asked?"

"Uhm, you look unsettled like you seen a ghost wandering around there. Is something wrong?" Bacon looks at the direction Acorn was looking, nothing.

"Yes, There's someone we need to avoid." Acorn muttered as Bacon was unlocking his locker and getting his bag

"Who is it?" Bacon whispered as she leaned closer to him, glancing at her back hoping no one is listening to them, thankfully they're busy doing their own thing. she turned back at him and lower her voice a bit.

"Pinky. When we were walking I seaw that she seems on a hurry." Acorn whispered

Bacon eyes widened at the certain name he hears. He then turned around to see Acorn, mouth agape.