~ Chapter 5 ~

(noob and guest started to know each other a little)

Noob was nervous, sweating a little. guest was calling him, should he pick it up or not?. The calling might end up, regretfully if he didn't pick up. he sighs and picks it up and answer it, still nervous.

"hiya noob, how are you..?" guest said "oh hey guest, I'm good. just woke up to be honest.." "oh, you just woke up? Did I wake you up?" "No no, you didn't. I'm glad your calling me" noob said, he was smiling.
"Oh really? Well that's good to hear, atleast we can call everytime"
"yeah I guess.."
"Hey cheer up a little. anyways, I was about to say that should we meet up later?"
"Wait..meet up?" noob got confused a little, he wasn't sure what meet up was he talking about. Guest and him meeting what? "yes if your free today, I mean yesterday didn't go well right?" guest said, it was getting a 5 minutes silence on that conversation, "noob?"
"Oh sorry uhhh.. sorry because I slept I apologise.." noob said because he didn't mean to slept and falls asleep really quick yesterday cause he was hanging with guest. "It's okay noob, i know your just tired" guest said while letting out a low chuckle. god noob adores that.

"But hey! meet me up at 3:00pm okay? At the robloxian park, at the fountains near the playgrounds got that?" "Oh! Sure I'll be there I'll get ready later" noob said, scratching his hair a little. "Alright be sure not be late! Bye noob remember okay?" "Yeah I'll remember that" noob said chuckling. They hung up and noob laid down at his bed thinking about what's gonna happen when they meet up. he was still wondering why guest wants him to do a "meet up?" He wonders why but not to think other things but hopefully they will arrive soon.

(Meanwhile after arriving at the park...)

Noob was walking around the park, carrying around his bag that had some important stuffs he needs, which is the weather is pretty nice and cloudy. he was wondering why guest invited him over this place, but he doesn't mind, probably important or something, sooner he finally arrived at the fountains, he found guest sitting while on his phone at the back. He carefully walks into him, slowly. noob then taps his shoulders whichever guest screams, he looks at him with a scared face and relieved what he saw.

"God noob, you scared me don't do that again!!" Guest huffed in exhaustion "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I was not thinking you were scared or something" noob laughs and whips some little tears on his eyes because he laughed that hard. "Hmph, alright since i invited you sooo... Where should we go now? I mean yesterday did go bad.." guest asked him "I don't really know.. I mean we can hangout here at the park" he smiled at guest, "good idea we should get going!" guest grab his hand and dashed along with noob. "Hey slow down! You might hurt me and yourself too!" noob said he was a bit red that guest have to hold his hand and sprinting fast at the park. " don't worry we won't get hurt!" guest response with a chuckle, god here we go again with noob's daydreaming about guest chuckling...

After a five minutes of running towards the picnic bench (I don't know? I mean they're at the park), noob was out of breath from running and grabs a cold bloxy cola soda in his bag and drinks it, guest too. grabs as water bottle in his bad and drinks it fast, they both look exhausted and taking a break and sitting on it.

Noob grabs his notebook and a pencil and starts to write on it. Guest was curious about it, what was he writing about? He thought on his mind. guest sits besides him and asked "what are you writing about?" "Oh nothing! It's just...you know I'm just writing random poems that's all" noob grins at him, "ah..well what's all about can I help?" "Sure! What's your interests?" "My interests? Well...I don't know like fantasies and music that's all.." "oooh.." noob just looked at him still listening about it, completely not focusing on his writing through his notebook, "well I see" noob continue to write something.

It was a whole minute silence about them, guest was started to get bored a little he wasn't prepared anything for both of them. guest was just looking at him, noob was focusing on his notebook more now. for now, his free hand starting to go through his hair which was surprisingly soft he thought. noob eyes wide opened and glared at guest,not really a mean way. "Uhh guest..? What are you doing?" "Oh nothing I was just..." Guest got nothing to say "I like your hair that's all, it's soft" he hummed "oh really..? thanks I guess.." noob was blushing and throwing his hand on his forehead, guest just laughed at the reaction it was cute, making noob embarrassed in front of him, he adores it. "I'm sorry for making you embarrassed" he just chuckles "it's fine i was just flustered that's all" noob simply replied, They have been talking random stuffs lately, they don't mind it but they trusted each other for now.

The sun was getting down already and the sky's is getting darker. "we should get going" guest said while grabbing noob with him "alright, alright! I'll packed my things up first", noob finished packing his stuffs and started walking with guest around. It was a silent moment for them, it was beautiful, the breeze,the sky's, street lights on, everything. guest was a bit nervous walking with him, noob got worried on him for a minute "hey guest are you okay? you seem a bit concerned is something wrong?" noob asked him "oh sorry.. it's just I'm having a bad anxiety walking around because what if someone get into us..?" "What? No no, don't overthink about that please, it's not gonna happen I promise" noob smiled at him and thinking what should he do but he just... "Why not you...hold my hand?" he got embarrassed for a second but not thinking around the feeling he's having. "Hold your hand? But why?" "I know your having a anxiety so why not? Atleast your comfortable with me walking" noob gave him a shy smile which guest smiled at him back, "alright" and they we're holding hands. noob was starting to get embarrassed more, panicking. he was holding his hand! not really special about it, he just wants guest to get his anxiety away while holding his hand. it was warm he thought.

Guest arrive at his home which was around the streets. "nice hanging out with you noob. Just message me if you need something alright?" "Of course I would!" "Alright" guest gave him a tight hug, noob was blushing much. His face was starting to get red again and hugged him back like a stuff toy "heh.. alright bye" guest waved at him "bye guest!" he waved back and walks into his home now and god he won't stop thinking guest...is he was having a crush on him or is he just dreaming? But he let his mind thought about it.

(Ayyy uhhh, I think we're a bit on a start here honestly nothing much! Noob and guest are just being dorks that we can awe about it.)

(Also I might get this reference done to be honest while I'm busy on Instagram)
(Instagram: _tristan.unsolved_ (y'all you can meet me there cause I'm doing around it for awhile) 👁️👁️👍✨✨✨)